Request from a happy girl!

I know there have been a lot of requests this tour. So many people have had some really hard times as of late. I am truly aware of how lucky I am not to be one of them. I have a HAPPY and HEALTHY family, a great job (as a paramedic), friends that have been there with me throughout it all and the music of these fine young lads as the cherry on top. My daughter Lucy (7 years old) is pissed at me cause I'm not taking her to the concert tomorrow. I won GA tickets (WOO HOO) and was nervous to have her amongst it all. I've never been on the floor at a Pearl Jam concert before and I don't know if it'd be safe for her. I wasn't able to get tickets for Thursday's concert:( Luckily, my brother was and gave me one. Lucy is still unable to go. Her one request was to "Ask Eddie if he'll play my lullaby then." It's Present Tense. They listen to it at night when they're too tired for any reading and they just want to mellow out. My husband and I try and keep them aware of how lucky they are to live in such a great country, where we are free to be ourselves and how lucky we are to be a happy and healthy family. Life can change in a instant and I want them to enjoy every moment. This is what Present Tense has meant to me. No regrets, live in the moment. We just try and teach them to be kind people and love everyone for their differences
I'm super excited for tomorrow. I'm working nights tonight...fingers crossed for some down time.
Thanks boys for 25 amazing years. You mean more than you'll ever know.

Comments

• Steph SSteph S Posts: 13
    Oh ya...GO RAPTORS!!!!!
  • jessebasijessebasi Posts: 149
    Really hope you get your request! It's one of my favourites as well, so it's great to hear that PJ lives on in future generations.
    2016 - Toronto I (Binaural!), Toronto II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
  • jessebasijessebasi Posts: 149
    Also, don't be afraid of the pit for her. Stand closer to the back, and she'll be just fine.
    2016 - Toronto I (Binaural!), Toronto II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton