Options

Funny Amazon Story

scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
I ordered the Soundgarden Superunknown Deluxe edition from Amazon in April 2015. They weren't able to fulfill it and kept sending me emails saying I could cancel etc... or wait.

It arrived today.
"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    Happy surprise vinyl from: you to: you :lol:
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    jjflash said:

Happy surprise vinyl from: you to: you :lol:

haha exactly.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    edited January 2022
  • Options
    Nice!

I remember years ago when Smashing Pumpkins released a Super Deluxe Mellon Collie box set, and amazon Canada accidentally advertised it for a stupidly low price. Loads of us from here jumped on it, then they ended up taking it down and saying it wasn't available. Eventually after people complained they sold them to us for the lower price, it cost me £25 including shipping to the UK!
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,165
    I wonder if my copy of Sevens will ever turn up from Amazon. How many years is that now.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,165
    edited January 2022
    Nice!

I remember years ago when Smashing Pumpkins released a Super Deluxe Mellon Collie box set, and amazon Canada accidentally advertised it for a stupidly low price. Loads of us from here jumped on it, then they ended up taking it down and saying it wasn't available. Eventually after people complained they sold them to us for the lower price, it cost me £25 including shipping to the UK!
    Mellon Collie reissue vinyl was quite reasonably priced when it came out, I bought it from US and it ended up being about half the UK price. Still happens today, I bought something from Amazon.fr because it worked out £19.50 delivered rather than £40.