Options

Underrated Poster (take a look)

swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
After seeing a photograph of this on EBeans, I'm about to get mine framed the same way. Absolutely fucking gorgeous, and probably the best poster of this tour. Take a look...

http://www.rawpixels.com/vbposter.jpg
Free the West Memphis Three
www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    I didn't think that was underrated. Most people have agreed that it's the best one so far.
    It is very awesome.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    I didn't think that was underrated. Most people have agreed that it's the best one so far.
    It is very awesome.

I think it's a bit underrated. Most of the buzz has focused on the Garden Posters lately, but maybe that's just because they were the most recent shows and were a bitch to obtain.

Anyway, it's my personal favorite
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    After seeing a photograph of this on EBeans, I'm about to get mine framed the same way. Absolutely fucking gorgeous, and probably the best poster of this tour. Take a look...

http://www.rawpixels.com/vbposter.jpg

that is awesome. I like the black on black
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    it's awesome, but I think I still like Columbia the best
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    it's awesome, but I think I still like Columbia the best

I'm not a big fan of the Columbia poster, although I am a big fan of the setlist they did there. :)
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:
    that is awesome. I like the black on black

Hey man. Are you going to get yours framed?
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,111
    How much does it cost to frame a poster in the US? In sweden it's like 70 bucks for ONE poster :/
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    I think it's a bit underrated. Most of the buzz has focused on the Garden Posters lately, but maybe that's just because they were the most recent shows and were a bitch to obtain.

The Garden posters aren't quite as good as VA Beach. Yeah most of the discussion was about how freaking impossible they were to get.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    The Garden posters aren't quite as good as VA Beach. Yeah most of the discussion was about how freaking impossible they were to get.

VA Beach is awesome...I have the MSGII poster....I know after it's hanging on my wall...when that day comes that I have a wife....she is going to demand it come down.
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    I think Columbia is my fav of the tour thus far followed by VA Beach - MSG was a big letdown IMHO
  • Options
    serpent boyserpent boy Virginia Beach Posts: 372
    Looks beautiful framed. Can't wait to get mine framed, too.

I'm really happy that the two shows I went to have two of the best posters of the tour! :)
    00: Va Beach, 03: Bristow, 04: Reading, 05: Atlantic City 2x
    06: Camden, Washington DC, 08: Va Beach, Washington DC
    09: Philly 2+3, 10: Bristow, 11: East Troy PJ20 1+2, 13: Baltimore, Charlottesville
  • Options
    jimbeejimbee Posts: 81
    >> underrated poster

I thought you were talking about me! lol...
    * Friends don't let friends use MP3 *
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    This and MSG are the best posters so far.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    VA Beach is awesome...I have the MSGII poster....I know after it's hanging on my wall...when that day comes that I have a wife....she is going to demand it come down.

Wow, wrong choice of wife...My wife and I just laid out all of our posters to decide what to frame and what to unload a few days ago...I did tell my wife on our first date that there are 2 things I do, watch football on Sundays, and go to Pearl Jam whenever they are on tour...So far we have gone to 26 (+1 EV Solo) shows together since then...Lay down some simple rules before submitting...
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    Hey man. Are you going to get yours framed?

yeah, I am taking it sometime and probably will get something done similar to this. I might substitute the purple for a blue mat