2»

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Yeah I didn't win dick
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Yeah I didn't win dick

Huge list of comments could be made of this.

Yes, I made myself laugh with each.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,803
    pjhawks said:

Go put some money on the #15 horse.
    Outwork
    15-1

You can thank me later.

well thanks...for nothing.

anyone here ever attend the Derby? I've been to the Belmont a bunch of times and been to Louisville and was just wondering how difficult it is to get around before and after the race if you go.
    Been to 6 or 7 Derbys.
    A great time in that infield.

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

ha, bet on bovada, which sucks. That said, the entire system on there sucked. Had 13 to win (enough to hedge all my bets), then Did 5 and 12 to show. So it was basically a trifecta box but 13 had to win, so I think the odds very slightly better than a trifecta box

it was like the lowest exacta and trifecta payout for the Derby in a long time. the top 3 favorites came in so not gonna make much anyway. Derby is usually good for a great exacta and trifecta pay out.
    Favorites have one a few straight years now. Which blows! But what can you do? You win some, you lose some.
    And you are absolutely correct, when the favorite is out of the money at the Derby, which happens more times than not, there is LOTS of money to be made, Sadly, the last few years have not gone that way.

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201

pjhawks said:

Outwork
    15-1

You can thank me later.

anyone here ever attend the Derby? I've been to the Belmont a bunch of times and been to Louisville and was just wondering how difficult it is to get around before and after the race if you go.
    Been to 6 or 7 Derbys.

what is it like getting out of there and do you usually have to stay a long way from Louisville?
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Outwork
    15-1

You can thank me later.

Been to 6 or 7 Derbys.

what is it like getting out of there and do you usually have to stay a long way from Louisville?
    We always took an RV, and parked directly next to Churchill Downs.
    I am sure if you are looking to book a hotel, you would gave to do it a few months in advance. I would think.
  • Options
    So I did win.

I was extremely drunk. Mint juleps on an empty stomach is probably not the best idea.
  • Options

Anyone placing a wager today?
    Who do you like?

Threw action down on suddenbreakingnews across the board. Exacta box on the 11 and 13. Also bet the 5 and 11 to win. I don't know dick about horse racing so hopefully I get lucky.
    So what exactly did you win?
    Since YOU HAD EVERY HORSE!!!!!

Damn I was happy for you!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    and the horse you rode in on...
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 said:

and the horse you rode in on...

My horse is still running! Hahaha
    I think he just stopped for a mint julep.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    But yeah, if everyone wants there $2 back?
    Go bet Nyquist to win the Preakness.
  • Options
    Ended up winning a few hundred and also shattered my phone in drunkenness, so I pretty much got a free night out and a fixed phone...
  • Options

Ended up winning a few hundred and also shattered my phone in drunkenness, so I pretty much got a free night out and a fixed phone...

Hahahaha!

You were funny Saturday!

I won!!
    I lost!!
    I didn't win shit!!

Oh wait, I won!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
  • Options

Hahahaha!

You were funny Saturday!

I won!!
    I lost!!
    I didn't win shit!!

Oh wait, I won!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    haha, yeah, that was pretty much the story of my evening in general, I think.

Note to self, an afternoon of mint juleps on an empty stomach is a not a great idea.
  • Options

Hahahaha!

You were funny Saturday!

I won!!
    I lost!!
    I didn't win shit!!

Oh wait, I won!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Note to self, an afternoon of mint juleps on an empty stomach is a not a great idea.
    There was a Derby day in Kentucky, where EARLY in the day I won a $2,000 tri. The young lady selling juleps walks by, as we are in the infield, and asks if I would like one. 5 minutes later I bought her entire tray of juleps, and the thing she was wearing to carry the juleps. I bought it all and put the tray around my neck. My buddies were fucking ROARING!!!
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,746

Who do you like?

Threw action down on suddenbreakingnews across the board. Exacta box on the 11 and 13. Also bet the 5 and 11 to win. I don't know dick about horse racing so hopefully I get lucky.

Haha, yeah I definitely spread out the action on quite a few horses. The exacta box paid out just over 15 to 1 and I had $20 on it so that paid a little bit over 300. Ended the day up around $200. A very good day!
  • Options

Who do you like?

Haha, yeah I definitely spread out the action on quite a few horses. The exacta box paid out just over 15 to 1 and I had $20 on it so that paid a little bit over 300. Ended the day up around $200. A very good day!
    I wish I was sitting next to you on Saturday, because you and I would have hit a nice trifecta!
    You had all 3 horses!!!

Nice job my friend!
  • Options

Hahahaha!

You were funny Saturday!

I won!!
    I lost!!
    I didn't win shit!!

Oh wait, I won!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

There was a Derby day in Kentucky, where EARLY in the day I won a $2,000 tri. The young lady selling juleps walks by, as we are in the infield, and asks if I would like one. 5 minutes later I bought her entire tray of juleps, and the thing she was wearing to carry the juleps. I bought it all and put the tray around my neck. My buddies were fucking ROARING!!!
    That is awesome and sounds like a hell of a time
  • Options

Hahahaha!

You were funny Saturday!

I won!!
    I lost!!
    I didn't win shit!!

Oh wait, I won!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

One year I am in that infield for the Derby, and myself and the 5 guys I am with, ALL have our money on a horse named Thundergulch, to win the Derby. The horse won at 20-1 odds!

That Saturday night in Louisville was, and still is, just a blur.

Hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Hahahaha!

You were funny Saturday!

I won!!
    I lost!!
    I didn't win shit!!

Oh wait, I won!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

One year I am in that infield for the Derby, and myself and the 5 guys I am with, ALL have our money on a horse named Thundergulch, to win the Derby. The horse won at 20-1 odds!

That Saturday night in Louisville was, and still is, just a blur.

Hahahahahahaha
    That's awesome. Would imagine that would be a complete mess, but a hell of a time.I gotta make that trip one of these years.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201

that won't work because I doubt he is going to pay $4.00 to win. he will probably go off at like 3-5.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

that won't work because I doubt he is going to pay $4.00 to win. he will probably go off at like 3-5.
    Even money, hopefully.
  • Options
    No money to be made today
  • Options
    No money to be made today
  • Options
    Bad day at pimilico too. Fuck...
  • Options
    Ha well maybe there was money to be made
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Fuckin Nyquist comes in 3rd and not 2nd...

Had 5 / 3 as my big bet
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

Fuckin Nyquist comes in 3rd and not 2nd...

Had 5 / 3 as my big bet

Aw, man. Brutal bet. Nothing to be won
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA