Options

Is PearlJam.com not working for everyone?

13»

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul said:

cutz said:

PJ_Soul said:

There is an announcement about the TO reschedule on the white page that says the site is under maintenance now, meaning that they have control of what that info says. Why wouldn't they say something about why their website is down too?? If it is on purpose the timing really couldn't be worse, so I find it hard to imagine that 10C would do this on purpose. As already mentioned, no way this is just the normal course in an pupgrade or something. I just don't know why they aren't informing us on that error screen or at least on FB and Twitter (unless i missed something there).
    Can't even post on the forum unless it's from a smartphone. It's read-only on a PC because you can't log in without the PJ.com site.

I'm able to post on the forum using my PC but I also have the forum saved as a favorites tab which allows me to go right to the forum.
    Can you post a log in link? (Is that even possible? )
    It's not, because to log into the forum, you have to go through the website. You can only post in the forum if you are permanently logged in on your device or computer. I was on my phone, but my only PC is my work computer, so obviously I erase all history and clear the cache each time I logout. :lol:
    Same here, PJ. I mean, I always log out from my work PC and have been stuck in read-only since yesterday since I can't log in. Also with my phone (which I never use for this purpose but had to check to make sure work hadn't blocked me from the website =) ). Laptop, no problem but stay logged in since it's always at home. Yet I can't access any other areas of the site.

Mods, some sort of explanation or update would be most appreciated!
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,962
    It's back up...nothing new that I can see of
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521

It's back up...nothing new that I can see of

FINALLY! Wasn't able to log into my inbox after I foolishly logged out from the site after my last visit pre-crash.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    also you can do an internet search on either google or yahoo under Pearl Jam Porch or Pearl Jam Given To Fly and there will be links to get you in
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    FINALLY able to log on.. gggrrrrrr
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    Everything back to normal..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    NanouNanou Posts: 191
    Almost back to normal: some items in the clearance part display the full price.
  • Options
    Disco PortlandDisco Portland Posts: 1,034
    Anyone else lose gift card money since the site is back up?
    1996: Seattle, WA.
    1997: Oakland, CA - (Rolling Stones)
    1998: Portland, OR. & Seattle, WA.
    2009: Portland, OR.
    2011: East Troy, WI. 1 & 2 - PJ20 & Portland, OR. - Ed Solo
    2012: Dallas, TX. - Ed Solo
    2013: Dallas, TX. Oklahoma City, OK. & Portland, OR.
    2014: Tulsa, OK
    2015: Seattle WA. - Mad Season
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Miami, FL. & Chicago, IL - Wrigley 1
    2017: Dana Point - Ohana Fest - Ed Solo
    2018: Seattle WA. 1 & 2 - Safeco
    2021: Dana Point - Ohana Fest 1st Weekend & Night 1 & 2 - Ed Solo,
    2022: Louisville, St Louis
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    I wasn't able to log in for a few days. I wonder what was going on?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    The app still not working for me. Only the forum in the app is working.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543

Anyone else lose gift card money since the site is back up?

Yikes.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    I'm also just noticing now that in the set lists (on the main site), the encores duplicate since the "update," along with the issues with the app (iPhone for me, lol).
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    Actually, when I looked closer today, I actually see that all the set lists (not just the encores) are duplicated since the update.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    Yeah all the albums in the music section have the tracks duplicated too, but that might always have been the case.
    To be a true fan I have only listed to the albums on repeat since I noticed this.
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    I just downloaded the app. It does not seem to be working.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,807
    I can't log in on the app, only on the full site. Anyone else?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    So everyone saw this Forum Maintenance announcement, right?
    The forum will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, May 14th beginning at 2 pm Eastern Time. Vanilla’s hosting environment will be in a maintenance window for 6 hours. During this time the forums may be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/254979/forum-maintenance#latest