Request for Quebec: "Polly" by Nirvana

Dear Pearl Jam,
I have never told this story to anyone.
After a bad accident, I had problems with my memory. I could not recognize familiar faces, places, my room, my photos... I could not remember anything. This situation kept on for some days (I hope I can explain correctly in your language, I am Italian).
In those days I could hear in my mind a sort of "he..e..e..", it was clear in my mind but I did not know what it was. "Heee..e..e.." always sounding in me... One day my instict took me to my laptop where I found all your albums. The voice I was hearing in my mind was "Black", the very beginning. I started to listen to each album, each song and I understood I was remembering some of your songs and the more I listened to them, the more my memory could heal.
I have been closed in that room for days, I just listened to your songs over and over again. Some song was carrying a memory, some song was inside myself, waiting for me to listen, to remember, to cure me. I didn't forget your music and thanks to it, I was able to recover myself and my memory. Nothing else worked.
I never understood why but in those days nobody was with me, I was alone, not even my family was there.
My name is Paola but since I was a child my family calls me Polly.
You have been my family, and still today you are my family.
That is why I would like to request that you play "Polly" by Nirvana at Quebec show.
Because it says my name like my family does. It would be surreal to hear that played by you, I also thought that the lyrics are suitable for you, considering that nobody has been able to interpret women's point of view in rock music like you did.
I travelled from Italy to Canada to see you. Your music saved my life.
People don't understand why I should travel so far, why I love you so much, but today it doesn't matter: you and I understand.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you Eddie, Mike, Stone, Jeff, Matt.
Where your fingers and your voices end, my memory begins.

Polly from Italy.

Nothing as it seems

Comments