Were tickets hard to get the weekend of/before Wrigley 2013?

Just curious since I stupidly didn't get tickets during the lottery. I am wondering if I will have better luck on the boards closer to the show. Thanks.

Comments

• Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    A few of my friends bought tickets the day of the show outside the ballpark for face
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    It's going to be hard to draw a comparison to the last time they were at Wrigley. There's 2 dates this time as opposed to one. And the Fenway shows are a couple weeks before. And a full tour finishing up a few months prior to that. Less people will be traveling to Wrigley as a result. Tix will be much easier to nab. And will be much cheaper on the secondary market.
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    AlaG said:

It's going to be hard to draw a comparison to the last time they were at Wrigley. There's 2 dates this time as opposed to one. And the Fenway shows are a couple weeks before. And a full tour finishing up a few months prior to that. Less people will be traveling to Wrigley as a result. Tix will be much easier to nab. And will be much cheaper on the secondary market.

I think you're being extremely optimistic with your assessment! Yes there will be back to back shows this time around but with it being the final shows of this run and everyone expecting the shows to be "epic" I think affordable tickets will be still be a little hard to come across than what you're thinking.