Funny Statistic

SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 370
So I've been to 5 total shows ( crazy I know but during my college years I thought concerts were a waste of money . Still kicking myself in the ass that I was at U of I when they played there and then immediately moved to Orlando and was in Kissinmee when they played there. Oh well)

Anyway, odd statistic:
I've seen 3 full albums ( Moline, Mikwaukee, and Greenville shows) but have NEVER heard a song from Binural or Riot Act.

Hoping my luck changes at Wrigley.

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,430
    That's pretty awesome you've caught three full albums! And I, too, hope your luck with Binny & RA changes at Wrigley! I'll be at both shows and haven't heard much from either album since their respective tours.

And I still need more Yield!
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    edited May 2016
    Looks like Lady Luck was on your side to attend the right shows, and make up for the past! I have been chasing some songs you got in just 3 shows for years now! Lol. #1 on that list being Leash. Hope to get that in Wrigley either night. Always miss that one by a few shows.
  • SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 370
    The other crazy thing is my 2 other shows were Wrigley and Seattle in 13 so I've gotten Bugs, Chloe/Crown twice, Let Me Sleep, etc.
    You have some songs in just 5 shows, that some fans following them around since the early 90's are still trying to scratch off their bucket list.
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,411
    SteffyLou said:

So I've been to 5 total shows ( crazy I know but during my college years I thought concerts were a waste of money . Still kicking myself in the ass that I was at U of I when they played there and then immediately moved to Orlando and was in Kissinmee when they played there. Oh well)

Anyway, odd statistic:
    I've seen 3 full albums ( Moline, Mikwaukee, and Greenville shows) but have NEVER heard a song from Binural or Riot Act.

Out of the last five shows; I have also been to the Moline, Milwaukee, and Greenville shows. I wanted to attend the Philadelphia 2 show, but that didn't happen (darn work and lack of vacation time).
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

SteffyLou said:

Anyway, odd statistic:

Out of the last five shows; I have also been to the Moline, Milwaukee, and Greenville shows. I wanted to attend the Philadelphia 2 show, but that didn't happen (darn work and lack of vacation time).
    Would have been able to add Ten to that list too! Wow.
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102
    In my 5 shows thus far I haven't gotten anything from Binaural yet.

But the fact that you've been there for No Code, Yield, and Vs is crazy. And very lucky
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore