RNDM download code

Hola,

I ordered the rndm vinyl from ten club and obviously it's on back order, I emailed ten club in regards to a download code and they responded in a timely manner that it's not their thing

I then emailed dine alone and I was like what's the deal with no code (see what I did there) seeing as this album was released ages ago and got zero response and it's been a long while. Weeks.

I'm wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't heard the album yet?

See you on the flipside
Joe

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    I heard the album on PJ Radio and then at the show...that's it. Still patiently waiting for my vinyl. A download code would sure be nice.
  • OttOtt Posts: 403
    I emailed Dine Alone a while back and asked about a code. They were very helpful and simply asked for an order number. I emailed them yesterday to check on the progress of the vinyl. They said: "Thanks for following up! The last update I had was that new test pressings were issued in April. I checked in with them again and it looks as though the records will be finishing production soon! We appreciate your patience, let me if know there are any other questions I can answer for you."

'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare