Ticket drop for Toronto 1?

Just wondering, how is the notice given for ticket drops? I want to snag some TO night 1 seats on the drop, but I don't know when they're gonna drop tickets. I know ottawa happened yesterday, so anyone know the deal for Toronto?
2016 - Toronto I (Binaural!), Toronto II
2020 - Toronto, Hamilton

Comments

• andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,805
    from my past experience with the ACC and TM I've noticed the drops early in the morning the day of ( 5am-6am) and again usually within an hour or two of the show
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    this is going to be a tight one as there are many psl's in the building added to fan club requests there may not be as many as usual. but you never know
  • Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    Ticket drop dreams, can come true, it can happen to you. I'm still in shock that I was able to upgrade my friends travelling with me to Ottawa. They went from back of the very back, very top of the building, to right beside the stage Mikes side. Keep at it on Ticketmaster, and check the boards to see if someone mentions the ticket drop. I was lucky that a member PM'd me about it. PJ fans are definately looking out for one another. Good luck!
  • jessebasijessebasi Posts: 149
    If anyone minds PM'ing me when the drop happens, it would be much appreciated!!!!
    2016 - Toronto I (Binaural!), Toronto II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
  • pepsigatorspepsigators Posts: 182
    Crap, only single tickets, i need two together!