Chicago song wishlist

One song for me that I would love to hear live is Love Reign O'er Me. Night one or two doesn't matter since I'll be at both but I need to hear them play it live. Any other songs you're hoping they sneak in that they haven't done yet this tour?

Comments

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    edited May 2016
    I would be honored to hear fatal, a local boy named Lucas goes by bear ( look up Lucas bear, and be ready to cry), was soon to be a newly minted 6 years old in May, he beat Leukemia, a virus plagued second cancer, and fianlly diagnosed with an inoperable heart tumor. He passed this weekend. I know fatal sounds morbid, but it more for a reminder that this fucking thing cancer is fatal for a lot, and we need to keep donating to help find a cure so one day it is a request for alive instead. We just wrote the boy 100 birthday cards in my art class just this Friday. It breaks my heart he will never get to see them. My Mom just beat breast cancer, so I am both ecstatic and heartbroken in the course of one week. His parents wish was to get as many birthday cards as he could get, goal of 500 to surprise him. I hope his parents get some solace knowing how inspiring their son was to many, their fight as well........Hannah Strong!

here is a link:
    http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Chicago-Boy-Who-Asked-for-Birthday-Cards-Passes-Away-377752171.html
    Post edited by hrd2imgn on
  • StAmsar20StAmsar20 Posts: 59
    I just looked it up. FML that is horrible. All cancer sucks but with children, it's even worse. I could never imagine watching my child suffer from it.