Options

An Open Letter To PJ - 2nd UK Date?!

cheesemchaggischeesemchaggis Posts: 2
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
An Open letter to PJ;

I am one of the many UK fans who haven't been able to secure a 10C Ticket, and considering the speed at which they were snapped up, I doubt I'll get my hands onto a ticketmaster ticket either.

I saw you guys at Reading festival last summer, and I was literally glued to the spot with admiration at the way that you guys performed - you were incindiary. I brought the live bootleg from the site, and haven't stopped playing it! The memory of Mr Vedder being speachless as a crowd of 75,000 PJ fans sang back Better Man to him will stay with me forever - an incredible night!

As a result of my one (and possibly only!) experience, and how I want it to be repeated so much, along with 000's of other fans - Please please PLEASE would you consider having a second night somewhere in the UK?!

In eager anticipation,

Harry (& Amy - the Reading show converted my girlfriend into a massive fan!)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I didn't think they went that quickly, tickets were purchasable for at least a couple of hours (once the server problem was resolved).

Edit: Plus they can't add a 2nd date at Ozzy is playing the following night.
  • Options
    Doesn't even need to be the next night! Just any other night will do...

You think that the tickets being on sale for 'a couple of hours' is enough? Some of us have to work during the day and have responsibilities which mean they can't get on the internet for many hours at a time... I'm one of those people.

I'm just a little disappointed that there's only 1 UK show - would've thought London and maybe another venue in the Midlands / North at the least.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    purely for the username i implore the band for scottish fate :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    A second night would be great.... Doesn't have to be wembley!
    29.10.96 wembley arena..14.6.98 free tibet concert D.C... 29.05.2000 wembley arena..27.08.2006 reading fest. Manchester 2009