What is the Poster Limit at the Shows?

Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
Hi there,

I have yet to get any posters from this tour. I tried in Lexington, I got at the venue when the doors opened, but they were gone within minutes. I also noticed that a seller on "that site not to be named" has already sold 15 Emek's from the Philly show and now has 5 more for sale. That is a total of 20 posters, and who knows if she/he has more. That being said, what has the limit been? I just wanted one from Lexington. How does a person get that many?

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185
    2 limit but people are crafty sometimes.
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,158
    Limit was 2 in Lexington. I've seen all kinds of shenanigans with merch buying. 8 people in line together, buying max amounts on everything. A guy in Moline bought 2 or more of every size shirt in 2014.
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    My word, how the heck do they get "crafty?" That is a ridiculous amount of posters. It is funny, I usually don't get worked up about this kind of stuff. But man, when I got to Rupp Arena when the doors opened and they were gone in minutes...let's just say I NEVER experienced anything like it.
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Mr. Fixer said:

My word, how the heck do they get "crafty?" That is a ridiculous amount of posters. It is funny, I usually don't get worked up about this kind of stuff. But man, when I got to Rupp Arena when the doors opened and they were gone in minutes...let's just say I NEVER experienced anything like it.

They printed about twice as much for the Philly shows so people trying to get them tonight shouldn't have too big of a problem so long as they're there when the doors open.
  • moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Too many honestly. I sweated it to get ONE inside at Greenville. However no poster, no cry because it was all about the show. Until 10C allows pre-orders this will always be a problem. If you win the 10C lottery there should be a follow up email asking if you want to pre-order any show merchandise.

"A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    moses562 said:

If you win the 10C lottery there should be a follow up email asking if you want to pre-order any show merchandise.

+1 to that, brother.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    edited May 2016
    DeLukin said:

moses562 said:

If you win the 10C lottery there should be a follow up email asking if you want to pre-order any show merchandise.

+1 to that, brother.
    +2. 10C OR Ticketmaster proof of purchase though. Doesn't seem fair to the folks that don't win the lotto. Tons clearly missed out in NYC.
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    DeLukin said:

moses562 said:

+1 to that, brother.
    +3!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    95% of posters are available in Goods for days and weeks. It will be okay.