Options

ISO: 1 MSG 1 ticket desperate

I'm badly in search of 1 MSG 1 ticket. Obviously will pay face plus a little extra...can provide a little merch from the Philly shows if you want or a couple beers at the garden. I've already booked hotel and everything and have to get a ticket!! Please help a good guy out. I sold my extra Philly 1 show tix here for face and hooked up an awesome 10C member...hoping for the same kindness now too!!

Dallas Lollapalooza '92
Denton UNT '93
Hartford '10
Worcester 2 '13
Hartford '13
Philly 1 '16
Philly 2 '16
NYC MSG 2 '16
Quebec City '16
Fenway 1 '16
Fenway 2 '16
Wrigley 1 '16
Wrigley 2 '16
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Stay on TM. Keep searching. There was maybe one time I've done this on the day of a sold-out show and didn't get tickets. Usually I've gotten great tickets. Better than I'd get the day of the onsale. There's almost always a ticket drop. For some of the venues, the band has only been allowing dropped tickets to be sold at the box office. If that's the case for this show, go get in line right now. You will likely get a ticket. Usually drops are around noon to 2 PM, although I've seen them at all times of the day.
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Go to the Gatden ticket windows today for the ticket drop if you have the time.
    NYPJ