Options

Wembley hotels

Fender_ManFender_Man Posts: 408
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Greetings to one and all. First time on the board, so be gentle with me. Had the fortune/misfortune to stay in a Wembley hotel on 30 odd occasions in the past 10 years.
If you can get in the Ibis, do so. It is in my humble opinion the best hotel in the area. The rooms are clean with great showers and the prices are reasonable (some of the best deals are available direct on the ibis.com website). It's only a stage dive from the arena and the bar is open until about 12.30am after the show. If you fancy a late night, they don't mind you getting a few drinks in at last orders and staying in the bar area.
The Plaza (next door) also has a late bar, but they are a bit strict on serving non residents. The rooms are more expensive and were a little tatty the last time I stayed (about 2 years ago).
If you can't get in to a hotel near the venue, I would say the Express By Holiday Inn hotels at Brent Cross and Park Royal are next best. Both about 2 or 3 miles from the venue.
Hope to meet a few of you good people in the Ibis bar after the show.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    I am staying at the Ibis and I will be ready for a beer after the show. Just pop upstairs and put a clean shirt on and everyone's a winner!!!
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.