Options

Ticketing help for an Aussie

ozcharlieozcharlie Posts: 91
edited February 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi,

I'll be starting my North American travels early April, as I live in Australia, i can't buy TenC tix. If anyone out there has any spare tickets please private message me. The shows i want to attend are Santa Barb, LA, and San Diego.

Any help is appreciated.
well you know the pendulum throws
farther out to the one side, swinging
has to sweep back the other way
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    comon Americans - give this dedicated fan a spare! He sure did help people out when they came over to Australia!
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    If I get tix to these shows, I'll keep ya in mind. I do a lot of PJ shows solo. Don't see the Ed shows any different. I'm all by myself...so alone...
  • Options
    many thanks, i'll look forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    You might have a bit more response if you put this thread on the Porch as well.
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    Well I didn't get tix to those shows. I got tix to Vancouver and Santa Cruz, so if I have a spare to those and you are interested, I'll let you know. Otherwise, I may get public sale tix on friday, which I suggest you try as well.
  • Options
    thanks mate, i'm gona have to try ticketmaster, not sure how I'll go buying tix to 3 shows at the same time.
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    ozcharlie wrote:
    thanks mate, i'm gona have to try ticketmaster, not sure how I'll go buying tix to 3 shows at the same time.
    do you have 2 friends? :)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    do you have 2 friends? :)

Yeah, i'm organising them but there not that reliable..hopefully they can do the job :o)