Options

How many of the 10 Philly Sell-outs did you attend?

2»

Comments

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,448

Last night there were a ton of empty seats behind the stage when I watched on pariscope

Was sitting behind the stage and i didn't see that. The first row no one was sitting ther, and that's for a reason, i think.(so no one goes over the rail>LOL)

Missed the 2 shows in 2013, for health reasons.

Making up for it this tour though.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,211

Just for the record, this is the lamest flag ever put up in an arena. Worse than division champions. Worse than conference finalists. It is the abosolute wprst. I mean, all of South Philadelphia? Why stop there? Why not all of PA? How about the entire northeast? I could just see MSG doing that for NYC. Does Philly ever stop embarrassing itself?

well there are 3 Soul flags up there. I'd say those are far worse.
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,944
    Where's '0' (sad face)
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104

Just for the record, this is the lamest flag ever put up in an arena. Worse than division champions. Worse than conference finalists. It is the abosolute wprst. I mean, all of South Philadelphia? Why stop there? Why not all of PA? How about the entire northeast? I could just see MSG doing that for NYC. Does Philly ever stop embarrassing itself?

I doubt it's actually staying up there. It was probably just to celebrate the night.
    stop being a dick....msg is the most overrated of the arena's i'll admit some great shows there but parking eating and everything is over priced. I never taigaited at msg with people I did not know I've been there twice great shows...shitty building your the embarrassment don't come to philly anymore
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Lol
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,902

I doubt it's actually staying up there. It was probably just to celebrate the night.
    stop being a dick....msg is the most overrated of the arena's i'll admit some great shows there but parking eating and everything is over priced. I never taigaited at msg with people I did not know I've been there twice great shows...shitty building your the embarrassment don't come to philly anymore
    overrated? um ok. of course it's overpriced...it's nyc.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310

EvenBro
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,902

EvenBro
    Jose did I just text you? are you hanging with paul?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,476

The 76ers' "2000th Win" banner for some random game in 1994 is clearly lamer.

The Bruce banner I imagine includes all shows in Philly - Tower Theatre, The Vet, etc. They easily could've included Dobbs, MIA, Camden etc. in the PJ banner.

I don't know why the Pearl Jam banner bothers you so much, by the way. It doesn't really affect you. And I am pretty sure it is staying up there along with Bruce & Billy.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    mcgruff10 said:

EvenBro
    Jose did I just text you? are you hanging with paul?
    Hey no not attending MSG ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,880

You quoted me but all I said is that the flag will probably be taken down. Which happens during some celebrations at arenas, MSG included.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506

The Bruce banner I imagine includes all shows in Philly - Tower Theatre, The Vet, etc. They easily could've included Dobbs, MIA, Camden etc. in the PJ banner.

I don't know why the Pearl Jam banner bothers you so much, by the way. It doesn't really affect you. And I am pretty sure it is staying up there along with Bruce & Billy.
    It doesn't bother me. But, I'm certainly glad I voiced my opinion bc it certainly drew out some very funny responses. At least the fans didn't get their team a 2 minute penalty or beat up Santa Claus.

How many sold out shows has the Eastern Pennsylvania/Southern Jersey/Northern Delaware area gotten? We need a banner for that.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,476

It doesn't bother me. But, I'm certainly glad I voiced my opinion bc it certainly drew out some very funny responses. At least the fans didn't get their team a 2 minute penalty or beat up Santa Claus.

How many sold out shows has the Eastern Pennsylvania/Southern Jersey/Northern Delaware area gotten? We need a banner for that.
    Ridiculous. I heard that wasn't even the real Santa Claus.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104

You quoted me but all I said is that the flag will probably be taken down. Which happens during some celebrations at arenas, MSG included.

dude i'm sorry. I accidently vented on you...your not a dick...other dude is a dick. I owe you a beer and an appology
  • Options
    kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 286
    TEN
    I'm a "Ten" Club member and saw them all. Agree '09 night 1 not sold out. Here's my ranking:
    1. '16 2
    2. '05 (had to think about this one since my 2, 3, 4 all very closet and in my top 5 overall. Chose this one first since I like the bootleg better)
    3. '09 4
    4. '09 3 (more listenable as a boot than #3, but not as many rarities)
    5. '03 (5 and 6 very close too. Being in the Spectrum gave it the nod)
    6. '16 1
    7. '13 1 (tougher to sort out 7-10)
    8. '09 1
    9. '09 2
    10. '13 2
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508