Philly girl

Looking to say thanks to the cute girl w the short blonde hair in Section 211 for Philly 2. My buddy rallied righteously and was good w his powernap ;). You certainly know your live PJ. Thanks for helping make a good show even better.

Mike

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,696
    So it sounds i like your buddy had a power nap at the concert, am I reading this right? If so, holy crap he must have been tired, don't think I could sleep at a PJ concert
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Posts: 1,118
    Haha, I understand the need for a power nap mid-show. It's usually brought on by enjoying the weed and the beers to full potential simultaneously. I've definitely had to have one during a PJ show, maybe it was Pittsburgh '13. I remember napping during a Radiohead show, too. I woke up feeling amazing though!

Anyway, good luck with this Missed Connection classified. Maybe the girl with the short blonde hair is on here.
  • EarlWelsh said:

Haha, I understand the need for a power nap mid-show. It's usually brought on by enjoying the weed and the beers to full potential simultaneously. I've definitely had to have one during a PJ show, maybe it was Pittsburgh '13. I remember napping during a Radiohead show, too. I woke up feeling amazing though!

Anyway, good luck with this Missed Connection classified. Maybe the girl with the short blonde hair is on here.

This cracked me up
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    211 was a rocking section.
  • I_Am_MikeI_Am_Mike Posts: 222
    I had floor tickets for the first show and saw plenty of Adults Behaving Badly. From a standing crash to hurling in the aisle there was plenty of examples of not to be "that guy". So a little sit down and recharge is nothing. But damn that girl was cute.