Release in Canada please

My wife goes with me to all shows now as a new huge fan. I have taken her to San Diego, Seattle, Amsterdam, ACL Austin TX, and recently Virginia and we were scheduled for NC but stuff happens. Every show she waits to hear Release as it as a very deep personal connection for her. She has been so disappointed that it hasn't been played as of late. It used to be a staple and I always guarantee her they will play it. The last show in Virginia she actually came to tears when the show was over because it wasn't played again. If PJ could find it in their heart to play it in Quebec or Ottawa we would be so happy. She cry's when she hears the song. Her and her father have always had a rough go. We flew all the way to Raliegh and the show was cancelled. We understand whole heartedly why you had to cancel and we support the band in every way. This would more than make up for all the money we lost in airfare, hotels, and loss of work. We will be in the first couple rows of seats in QUEBEC and OTTAWA, and my wife's name is Nicole Reilly. It will help heal the wounds from an abusive father. Thank you. It would mean the world.

Comments

• camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    I"ll be in QC and would love to hear Release again after many, many years! If not I hope you get it in Ottawa. Stay strong Nicole--parents can mess you up but you can find that you are able to become a person you want to be and not what they try to make you. Sounds like you have a great husband who values who you really are. And PJamming can be the best way to soothe past hurts.