GA Ticket bought for Toronto on 5/11

I'm a 10 club member and just bought a GA ticket for Toronto on 5/11 online. I have the soft copy of the ticket. I know at other shows there were special instructions for GA tickets. Does anyone know anything about Toronto GA?

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    need wristband, right?
  • szatkaszatka Posts: 7
    that's what i thought, but all i got was ticket, any idea how to confirm?
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,476
    Who/where did you buy this ticket from?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    bought from stub hub and think i have it figured out...2nd night i hear was announced later and no ten club, so no wrist band, but please confirm if anyone knows for sure.
  • primusdprimusd Posts: 25
    szatka said:

bought from stub hub and think i have it figured out...2nd night i hear was announced later and no ten club, so no wrist band, but please confirm if anyone knows for sure.

Aha, thought they released some new tickets! Have been checking multiple times daily....
  • Wristbands are usually given when you enter the venue prior to going on the floor for tm tickets
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,908
    szatka said:

GA entry requires both a ticket to enter the venue and a wristband to enter the GA area. Without a wristband, the ticket doesn't do you much good. Every show requires both.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • I think you'll get the wristband at venue as ticketmaster sold ga tickets for night 2
    Since I bought on stub hub, i wasn't the original purchaser, any one know if that will be a problem for NIGHT 2 (5/11) in toronto...again, i don't think any preferred tix were made avail to 10c members, so i'm hoping its just like a regular tix. i called arena and they didn't seem to recognize the need for a wrist band or see any issue, but want to get feedback from fellow 10c that may be in ga that night. thanks.
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Night 2 was TicketMaster only so you will be fine. Wristbands will be given when you go in if they are using them.
    thanks a ton!
  • mwelchonsmwelchons Posts: 108
    Wristbands will def. be given when you enter the floor. No question about it.