THANK YOU to the crew!

I've been fortunate to see a lot of shows, but last night I got to see one of Pearl Jam's shows from a production standpoint as well as a fan. I was blessed with backstage passes from a crew member who gave me a full tour (I even got to go on the stage following soundcheck!). One thing throughout was very clear, PJ has one of the best crews I have ever met (I work in production). They are amazing at their jobs as well as the most incredible and very generous people. I got to chat with a few of them over some beverages after the show and it is evident they love their job and try incredibly hard to put on a great show for the fans. So if you happen to bump into a crew member at any of the shows, give them a thank you because they really do appreciate the acknowledgement for their passion and hard work. Thanks you for another amazing memory and see you again tonight!
"If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this."

Comments

• Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    Wow that must have been an awesome experience! Share some pictures or it didn't happen! j/k
  • chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    Great post. These crews are hard working people and such a big part of making our experience as fans as good as possible.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Sounds like a great experience that doesn't happen every day. Yes, your correct, the crew doesn't get enough credit for what they do every night. Big THANKS to all the crew!!!!
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    good post....hard working men and women behind the scenes that help make these shows happen..they work their tail off
  • Red Mosqito, I wish I could have taken pictures, but very strict policy of no pictures back stage (understandable). I didn't want to mess around with being that guy. Got the hook up to stand right behind the sound board both nights though. Great time. Now I just need to figure out MSG 1 because even the crew can't get passes or tickets.

"If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this."

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    I can't really tell the venue staff from PJ staff. I don't wander around much either tho. I have very limited time usually. I get in the day of the show usually bout 3-4 hours before the show and I leave early the next morning.

Haha I'll prolly never be in the right place at the right time.

TOR will be my first back to back! :rock_on:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.