Options

Mansfield June 28

2»

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    -Q- wrote:
    i just got my Confirmation! see what the hell where you all worrying about?

same here
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    BeerBaron wrote:
    No chance.

Don't forget there is a Friday night show in Hartford, so that would mean 4 shows in 4 days. I am not sure they have ever done that. Certainly not inrecent memory. Even 3 in 3 days is unlikely to happen again. IF a third show were to be added, it would be July 2. But that is a long shot in my opinion.
    I was going to post that...except the 3rd show would be July 1st (Hartford 27, Man 1 28th, day off, Man 2 30th, Man 3 1st.)
    that 1st could also possibly be a 3rd MSG.. there was rumours earlier in the year of an MSG benefit show on that date.
  • Options
    I got my confirmation too.

The money's still in my acct though.
    Stop following me, I do not know where I am going.
  • Options
    mookie10mookie10 Posts: 41
    NiteLite10 wrote:
    This is totally silly. It is totally normal for an extra show to be added on ticketmaster with no advance notice on the same day that the original announced date goes on sale. You actually had way more information than normal... since the 10C sold "reservations" you knew what the date was and that it was likely.

All tickets for all bands get sold this way... you just usually don't get a chance to buy ticket reservations in advance for a tentative show.

Anybody who has bought tickets before should know that if you are thinking a show might be added... you should be on ticketmaster looking on the date of the original onsale.

I sympathize and even agree with a fair amount of 10C complaints but this is totally ridiculous... I'm hoping it's trying to be a joke or something.

Excuse me for my "silly comments" I thought people were allowed to have legitamate concerns and questions. I am a new ten club member and I have only ever dealt with ticketmaster once before so I am not sure the way things work. IN MY OPINION, the confirmation of the second show should have been announced before ticketmaster started selling tickets. I feel bad for people who are going to miss this show because they didn't know tickets had gone on sale for it because they were at work, etc. Anyway enough said about it, I expressed my concerns and if you don't agree thats fine, point of a message board I guess.
    "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say, but dont sell me there can't be better ways"
    ~Pearl Jam
  • Options
    mookie10 wrote:
    Which is fine but if ticketmaster is selling ticekts as we speak it means getting tickets on the public sale date are slim to none....or getting horrible seats. . .

There is no such thing as a "horrible seat" to a Pearl Jam concert, IMO :)
  • Options
    mookie10mookie10 Posts: 41
    lmao okay true enough cant argue that
    "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say, but dont sell me there can't be better ways"
    ~Pearl Jam
  • Options
    arhoopsarhoops Posts: 110
    I got a CONFIRMATION e-mail this afternoon... YAY!
    i only own my mind- i am mine.

Detroit 2- 2003, Toledo- 2004, Grand Rapids- 2004, Kitchener- 2005, London- 2005, Hamilton- 2005, Toronto 1- 2006, Toronto 2- 2006, Grand Rapids- 2006. Cleveland- 2006, Detroit- 2006, Lollapalooza- 2007, Mansfield 1- 2008
  • Options
    NiteLite10NiteLite10 Posts: 144
    mookie10 wrote:
    Excuse me for my "silly comments" I thought people were allowed to have legitamate concerns and questions. I am a new ten club member and I have only ever dealt with ticketmaster once before so I am not sure the way things work. IN MY OPINION, the confirmation of the second show should have been announced before ticketmaster started selling tickets. I feel bad for people who are going to miss this show because they didn't know tickets had gone on sale for it because they were at work, etc. Anyway enough said about it, I expressed my concerns and if you don't agree thats fine, point of a message board I guess.

ok ... you didn't know. However, if you were familiar with how shows usually go on sale through ticketmaster (for any band) ... shows often get added at the same time.

In the past (prior to 2006), 10C didn't even sell any tickets to these shows at all... so the reservation deal is actually really cool. And, if you had happened to ask around, I'm sure the consensus opinion would have been that the extra show would go on sale at the same time as the first one and that there would not be an official announcement. The whole idea (and I think it was pretty clear in the 10C original description of the reservations) is that if the public ticket onsale went well, the 2nd show would be automatically added.

Not trying to pick on you... just thought it was a really strange complaint.
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    Got my confirmation today!!!!
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    brainofjb wrote:
    Got my confirmation today!!!!

Is there anyone who DIDN'T ge ttheir confirmation yet? I am nervous....
    I still haven't received it and they haven't taken the money.
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Is there anyone who DIDN'T ge ttheir confirmation yet? I am nervous....
    I still haven't received it and they haven't taken the money.

Do you have Comcast?
    My emails go in my junk mail since I have Comcast.
    One of the mods mentioned this about Comcast.

It is in my profile and if it is in your profile you are fine.
  • Options
    Do you have Comcast?
    My emails go in my junk mail since I have Comcast.

YES I WILL CHECK THAT NOW. THANKS
  • Options
    I only see a screened mail folder, and that is emty.