Free Great Quebec ticket, place to stay & ride from NE for a fan

Just when I had plans nailed down again, my friend is having emergency gall bladder surgery today & can't make the show/trip with me. I figured I give this a shot because I really want a fan to get to go. I have limited mobility & am looking for someone who wants to go to the Quebec show who in exchange might be able to assist me with the ride up as well as helping me carry things to and from the car, etc. In exchange, I will pay for gas, a hotel in a good location near old town & pretty close to the venue, and give you a ticket. I have reserved seating since I walk with a cane & it's tough for me to be in GA, but my fan club number is 71xxx. Before reserved seating, I never sat further than the 4th row since 1996 (thanks PJ!). I would like to leave Wednesday sometime after noon, and would return sometime friday, but I can be flexible. I am coming from the Boston area, but would be willing to stop somewhere else either on the way North, or pick you up within an hour or so out of the way.

I have references about my tickets from other folks regarding tickets, etc. Think of it as a (mostly) free PJ vacation & a way to help out a lifelong fan! PM me if you are interested!

Thanks!
Cora

Comments

• andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,805
    bump
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • DeepPJDeepPJ Posts: 40
    This might have been obvious but I should have specified that I have a car- just need help driving it. Thanks!
  • deweildeweil Posts: 245
    Would if I could! Hope it works out!!
  • IgotshitIDIgotshitID Posts: 895
    bump, good luck I hope it works out
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • DeepPJDeepPJ Posts: 40
    Thanks folks. Still trying to work it out & hopeful someone might want the opportunity. If it sweetens the deal, i'll throw in some food money or a couple of beverages somewhere in Quebec City!