Options

Verona show footage here

The Invisible ManThe Invisible Man Posts: 14
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey,

I took some video of the city, fans & the show...It reminded me of the extras from touring band 2000 so I used a track from that...

Click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page to the 1st entry...

Sorry the footage is a tad shaky (I wasn't willing to go to a PJ show and watch through a viewfinder so I just hoped the cam was pointing in the right direction)...

Peace - The Invisible Man
www.lostmarblemedia.com
Motion Graphics and Common Craft style videos.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    It says error loading file :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Hey,

I took some video of the city, fans & the show...It reminded me of the extras from touring band 2000 so I used a track from that...

Click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page to the 1st entry...

Sorry the footage is a tad shaky (I wasn't willing to go to a PJ show and watch through a viewfinder so I just hoped the cam was pointing in the right direction)...

Peace - The Invisible Man

I was there in 2000 and I still can't believe I was really there... (I didn't touch Giulietta's tit tho... :D )
    thanx for posting this!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    Yeah... I touched the boobie! Had to be done!

Don't know what the error can be... try this link directly to the host site: PJ-Verona 06 on Blip.tv

If the flash version doesn't work there's an option to view it in other formats under the video.
    www.lostmarblemedia.com
  • Options
    Oh and does anyone know if the plan to bring this show out on DVD is still in the works?
    www.lostmarblemedia.com