Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 250
    hey master, was wondering is there a nice way to frame a double sided poster with both sides clear? like double glass? I want to be able to flip the frame around and see both sides. thx!
    Previously known as Elzar
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    Thanks for the update Number 7... check out your work in a frame ;)

http://www.pearljamstories.com/framed/duss
    http://www.pearljamstories.com/framed/duss2

two thumbs way up.

i think the colors and matting look perfect.

i may have an easy street coming your way. to frame, not to give ;)
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    ZAPPER wrote:
    hey master, was wondering is there a nice way to frame a double sided poster with both sides clear? like double glass? I want to be able to flip the frame around and see both sides. thx!

A metal frame is the best way to achieve this look. Otherwise you have to find a frame made for this purpose. The generic name is "float frame".
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    two thumbs way up.

i think the colors and matting look perfect.

i may have an easy street coming your way. to frame, not to give ;)

Thanks man...

I look forward to adding an Easy Street to my portfolio :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • number 7 wrote:
    Hey everyone, so it's obviously taken a lot longer to get my site issues figured out...the web hoster I was using is proving to be problematic, as many of you are aware, and their cutstomer service is pretty bad, so we are looking for other options that will work better.

To give you an idea of traffic and server needs...the most recent poster sales here, hundreds of posters sold out within matters of seconds. It's quite unbelievable how quickly they go...they aren't even up for a minute, or half a minute for that matter.

With that in mind, and due to the poor repsonse from the company i had been dealing with, a new plan must be forged.

As always i will let you all know when it's back on...as i have said before, i want to get this moving and underway more then anyone...i apologize for the drawn out delays and failed sales, but we're getting it all fixed as quickly as possible.

thanks
    I know we all appreciate your diligence in obtaining a hosting company that can handle our crazy obsession with Pearl Jam posters. Until then I will wait patiently.
    P.S. Do we know how much the posters might cost?
    Recording Artist Coalition 2002, Irvine 6/2/03, Irvine 6/3/03, San Diego 6/5/03, San Diego 7/7/06, LA 7/9/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/01/09, LA 10/6/09, LA 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 11/24/13, Seattle 12/6/13
  • Thanks for the update Number 7... check out your work in a frame ;)

http://www.pearljamstories.com/framed/duss
    http://www.pearljamstories.com/framed/duss2

That looks really nice! Great Job!
    Recording Artist Coalition 2002, Irvine 6/2/03, Irvine 6/3/03, San Diego 6/5/03, San Diego 7/7/06, LA 7/9/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/01/09, LA 10/6/09, LA 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 11/24/13, Seattle 12/6/13
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I leave tomorrow 6am to drive to San Diego for Comic Con and I just found out on ebeans that Jermaine Rogers has a booth. Think it would piss him off if I ask him what happened with PJ and PNE? Think he'd actually answer me?

Looking for ways to amuse myself while hubby hunts for comics and nephew for video games. :D

KJ
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823

LOL stop with this thing!! You have an obsession!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    kj1nyr wrote:
    I leave tomorrow 6am to drive to San Diego for Comic Con and I just found out on ebeans that Jermaine Rogers has a booth. Think it would piss him off if I ask him what happened with PJ and PNE? Think he'd actually answer me?

Looking for ways to amuse myself while hubby hunts for comics and nephew for video games. :D

KJ

I think he'll answer you

and then you'll think of things differently
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • versus51versus51 Posts: 32
    No worries No. 7, the faithful are patient and will still be here when ur ready! You the man!
    9/29/96 R.Isle, 8/28/98 Camden, 9/10/98 MSG, 8/24+25/00 J.Bch, 9/2/00 Camden, 10/22/00 Vegas, 4/28/03 Philly, 4/30/03 Uniondale, 7/8+9/03 MSG, 6/6/03 Vegas, 9/28/04 Bstn, 10/8/04 Kisime, 9/24+25/05 StJohn, 9/30/05 AC, 5/4/06 E.Sullivan, 6/1+3/06 E.Ruthfrd, 12/9/07 Hawaii, 6/24/08 MSG, 7/1/08 Beacon!
  • jjbehrenjjbehren Posts: 167
    bostonlou wrote:

That guy who paid $182.50 is probably kicking himself in the butthole...
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    number 7 wrote:
    Hey everyone, so it's obviously taken a lot longer to get my site issues figured out...the web hoster I was using is proving to be problematic, as many of you are aware, and their cutstomer service is pretty bad, so we are looking for other options that will work better.

To give you an idea of traffic and server needs...the most recent poster sales here, hundreds of posters sold out within matters of seconds. It's quite unbelievable how quickly they go...they aren't even up for a minute, or half a minute for that matter.

With that in mind, and due to the poor repsonse from the company i had been dealing with, a new plan must be forged.

As always i will let you all know when it's back on...as i have said before, i want to get this moving and underway more then anyone...i apologize for the drawn out delays and failed sales, but we're getting it all fixed as quickly as possible.

thanks

Hope we get an email when you get it fixed. With so many companies fighting to set up web pages for people, it is amazing the poor customer service people get. I know a few people had same issues setting up a webpage, and they won't get half the traffic Brad is going to get.

Good Luck!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    bostonlou wrote:
    I saw them together, Butthole Surfers, STP and Flaming Lips at the Polish American Beach Club in Gardner MA.
    Weirdest place I've seen a show, made even weirder by the fact that Gibby Haynes spent the afternoon walking around in the crowd with a sticker on his shirt that said "Hello my name is: Julio".

They had been touring drive-in theaters, and there was one nearby, but for some reason (permits I think) they couldn't play there so they played this place, a small bandstand type stage out in back of the club on the shore of a small lake. Had to park on someone's lawn for 5 bucks(they were kind enough to let my friend go in the house and use the bathroom before we left after the show) then walk about a mile down a street to gain entry...good swimmers could have swum across the lake from the other side and gained free admittance. Its also the show where Weiland and one of the DeLeo's got in trouble for bashing some kid's head with a bass guitar, I think cause they thought he threw shoes on stage.
    Ahh good times.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    I saw them together, Butthole Surfers, STP and Flaming Lips at the Polish American Beach Club in Gardner MA.
    Weirdest place I've seen a show, made even weirder by the fact that Gibby Haynes spent the afternoon walking around in the crowd with a sticker on his shirt that said "Hello my name is: Julio".

They had been touring drive-in theaters, and there was one nearby, but for some reason (permits I think) they couldn't play there so they played this place, a small bandstand type stage out in back of the club on the shore of a small lake. Had to park on someone's lawn for 5 bucks(they were kind enough to let my friend go in the house and use the bathroom before we left after the show) then walk about a mile down a street to gain entry...good swimmers could have swum across the lake from the other side and gained free admittance. Its also the show where Weiland and one of the DeLeo's got in trouble for bashing some kid's head with a bass guitar, I think cause they thought he threw shoes on stage.
    Ahh good times.

wow... you get around more than jojo

;)
    bostonlou wrote:
    wow... you get around more than jojo

;)
    Is that even possible?
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    New poster in a good section people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    sneaky little Santos
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096

A little late with the awareness of what was going on, but i like the energy :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

new poster*s* ... plural ...

11/14 Melbourne ... just posting it here to make sure all threads are covered ...

:)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    new poster*s* ... plural ...

11/14 Melbourne ... just posting it here to make sure all threads are covered ...

:)
    'allo roo.
  • Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    BK should go ahead set his site up unannounced. If it works... he doesn't owe us a thing. Would be easier for him.
    the Minions
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Anyone get an email from Justin Hampton today? Along with many others It looks like he will also be at the San Diego Comic Con. His email says he won't have a booth, but will be hanging around Jermaine Roger's and Strangeco's booths.

I'll do my best not to elevate myself to stalker. :)

Live from the SDCC,
    KJ
  • LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    OK 4 Aussie Posters in the Goods section today.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • sabotagesabotage Posts: 30
    can't wait to see the vic poster! Any ideas on the artist? Klausen? PNE?
  • woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    sabotage wrote:
    can't wait to see the vic poster! Any ideas on the artist? Klausen? PNE?

PNE
    God Loves Pearl Jam
    updated the first post in this thread

but does anyone have the post where brad talked about working on a poster? or where someone quoted him? I checked his posts... he didn't say it
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Anyone get an email from Justin Hampton today? Along with many others It looks like he will also be at the San Diego Comic Con. His email says he won't have a booth, but will be hanging around Jermaine Roger's and Strangeco's booths.

I'll do my best not to elevate myself to stalker. :)

Live from the SDCC,
    KJ

KJ, did you get the posters outlined in his e-mail? Nice prints.