Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Was there another email? I didn't get one, did you get one? What did it say? Is the sale back on? Is it today? Tonight? Hey did anyone else get the email? Why didn't I get it? How come you got It? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Stop the madness!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    can it take two major players like BK and Paypal to iron out some stuff? 2-3 business days at the most. I think he wants to make some dough with his site up...Or the other scenario is that BK gets something out of the build-up of webhits. I know I have checked it out at least thrice daily since 7/7
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    How long can it take two major players like BK and Paypal to iron out some stuff?
    Alright, I'm waiting for the punchline.

Well?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    how is BK a major player when he didn't have a website until last saturday?

in terms of revenue i'm sure paypal has 1000's of bigger clients

plus paypal is paypal... if you've ever dealt with them then you know not to hold your breath for this to get resolved
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • releesemereleeseme Posts: 387
    bostonlou wrote:

plus paypal is paypal... if you've ever dealt with them then you know not to hold your breath for this to get resolved

True. By the way, thanks for the CCFA N. America poster Lou. You definatley hooked me up. I freakin love that print.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
    bostonlou wrote:

I understand that there are bigger clients but if you are doing posters for a band like pearl jam whom have clout, I think you have arrived and can call yourself a player....besides I bet number 7 is pretty lucky and can call himself a playa with the ladies.....It will be up in the 48 hours guaranteed or a free poster on me to everyone who posts in this thread.....
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    a small part of me will laugh if all the posters people are frantically hoping to get are the ones BK alluded to being sold out ... I think that would be kinda funny ...

(ducks waiting for cans to get thrown at him like Hoover defending Kent Dorfmann at the Delta pledge meeting.)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I understand that there are bigger clients but if you are doing posters for a band like pearl jam whom have clout, I think you have arrived and can call yourself a player....besides I bet number 7 is pretty lucky and can call himself a playa with the ladies.....It will be up in the 48 hours guaranteed or a free poster of their choice on me to everyone who posts in this thread.....

Sweet!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Please sign me up for the free poster. Thanks.
    Easy streets all around.....

.....It's like buying bottles of Dom
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,694
    bostonlou wrote:
    twat???

i cunt hear you...

i have an infucktion in my ear

tits ok

i'll ass the cocktor

and he'll finger it out
    Haven't heard (read) that one in years...ah nostalgia.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    I understand that there are bigger clients but if you are doing posters for a band like pearl jam whom have clout, I think you have arrived and can call yourself a player....besides I bet number 7 is pretty lucky and can call himself a playa with the ladies.....It will be up in the 48 hours guaranteed or a free poster on me to everyone who posts in this thread.....

OK, I've posted.

I think that you're over-estimating BK's clout with Paypa - they are WANKERS to deal with - but there you go.
    $8 for shipping through my paypal account and I will get it out to you ASAP....
    God Loves Pearl Jam
    $8 for shipping through my paypal account and I will get it out to you ASAP....

$8!?! What a ripoff.
    It will be up in the 48 hours guaranteed or a free poster on me to everyone who posts in this thread.....
    I'll take either the U2 Honoloulu, DC or Toronto...you decide.
    you all get DENVER
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    yosi wrote:
    Yea, I'm definitely gonna want to pick this up, but can't find any info on it on Emek's site.

Patients dude, the event has not even happened yet plus he has two poster selling this week and the poster from his Europe show will sell soon as well.....

it will show up......

hopefully it is not like the coachella print that only sold at the festival, but I have one of them and they are purty.
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    you all get DENVER

Nope you already promised Easy Streets.
    Easy streets all around.....

.....It's like buying bottles of Dom
    KDH12 wrote:
    Patients dude, the event has not even happened yet plus he has two poster selling this week and the poster from his Europe show will sell soon as well.....

it will show up......

hopefully it is not like the coachella print that only sold at the festival, but I have one of them and they are purty.

Oh, I'm not worried. I'm still not totally up on how Emek works and just was curious where the info was coming from if it wasn't up on his site.
  • Please sign me up for the free poster. Thanks.
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    releeseme wrote:
    True. By the way, thanks for the CCFA N. America poster Lou. You definatley hooked me up. I freakin love that print.

glad you are enjoying it

i'm not saying #7 isn't a playa... it's just that PayPal don't reckognize ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    yosi wrote:
    curious where the info was coming from if it wasn't up on his site.
    Go here for 10000 lakes post.

http://www.expressobeans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11662
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    can it take two major players like BK and Paypal to iron out some stuff? 2-3 business days at the most. I think he wants to make some dough with his site up...Or the other scenario is that BK gets something out of the build-up of webhits. I know I have checked it out at least thrice daily since 7/7

SHUT UP... it takes as long as it takes...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
    SHUT UP... it takes as long as it takes...

you should calm down pal...I think YOUR impatience has YOU on edge..
    God Loves Pearl Jam

Thank you.
    yosi wrote:
    Thank you.
    ;)
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    you should calm down pal...I think YOUR impatience has YOU on edge..

Nope, not even close... I know Brad will let us know when everything is fixed and give us notice.

Knowing that I don't post crap like "I bet brad is doing this on purpose to drive traffic to his site" :rolleyes:
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
    I have read some crap of yours through the years....unless I hear otherwise then my opinion is just one more in a sea of opinions known as this forum. I wouldn't get too fired up over my "crappy" scribblings...
    God Loves Pearl Jam
    through the years? :)