its ok to cry...

only music those feelings....a little autistic boy goes to see his favorite band-coldplay for the first time at Mexico show..,,incredible...feel free to cry...someone once told me...when you cry....its when your soul takes a shower...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4tcMTEABsk
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Comments

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    edited April 2016
    Good thing because first note in Philly will send me into a free fall soul shine!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    There are few experiences as cleansing as tears shed because of how hard music can hit.

Sprunkn, enjoy your show(s)! I'm envious of those of you going to Philly...wish I could be there as well.
  • Some movies make me cry. I have some real professional moves where I get the tears before they stream so my family doesn't notice I'm a wuss.

Funerals make me cry like a blubbering fool. I can't even look at people. I stare at my shoes and disintegrate tissue paper.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Umm, Thirty? Some commercials make me cry (I'm looking at you, Subaru and ASPCA).
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Esta bien.
    hedonist said:

There are few experiences as cleansing as tears shed because of how hard music can hit.

Sprunkn, enjoy your show(s)! I'm envious of those of you going to Philly...wish I could be there as well.

aww, thanks...
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178

Some movies make me cry. I have some real professional moves where I get the tears before they stream so my family doesn't notice I'm a wuss.

Funerals make me cry like a blubbering fool. I can't even look at people. I stare at my shoes and disintegrate tissue paper.

Funerals rarely make cry for reasons unknown to me. I can only recall one instance a funeral or memorial service brought some form of tears.....that's when I lost one of my students 25 years ago from my before and after school program. He was 12 years and died in a sledding accident.....I had to go through my archives of artwork and find projects Matt had done to give to his family, even pictures I took of him over the years with my others students.

On the other a movie ANY movie that shows ill treatment towards animals or children and I'll be drowning in tears while acting like a wuss.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PixeltenderPixeltender nyc Posts: 79
    Sprunkn7 said:

free fall soul shine

great name for an album!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    yep brought tears over here. that is special stuff right there in that video. watched twice & had tears again.

i'm a big baby myself. movies, music, real crime shows like those forensic detectives or whatever... sick twisted folks hurting children & women... i get sad, mad & have wet eyes & cheeks. the death of loved ones brings on the waterfalls a lot. when some of my family members have died i've cried for 6 months or longer

talented ass musicians bring it on & make the hairs on my neck stand up as i'm having tears. what a feeling that is... then being busted by your nephew for crying at a fucking zakk wylde tune. what can i say, i love zakk

thank you, dimitris, that was great & important. that's a great little guy with great parents at the boy's favorite band. innocence really
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    I still cry for my dad at times, chadwick. And almost every time I watch Pitbull & Parolees.

(Thirty's favorite show, I'm sure =) )

But after the watersheds? Nearly inevitably, smiles follow.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    cant get this out of my mind,,i watch it 15 times,,maybe more...
    ssme result..3 moments are so stronge..first when lights goes up and the face of the little dude goes in scock and he tries not to cry..\
    second...when his dad singing at his ear and he kiss him with so pure love..
    and third..oh man,,when band stop playing and all thge fans start suinging along and the little dude does the same but the feeling is so stronge and he falls at his dad arms and cries..unreal..
    God bless u little man,,u and your family..live long..enjoy life and music
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hedonist said:

Umm, Thirty? Some commercials make me cry (I'm looking at you, Subaru and ASPCA).

Cry baby.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    perfectly said, dimitris. it is a beautiful thing for sure. thank you for sharing with us
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    I'm sure many of us have been moved to tears by at least one PJ song like Indifference or Come Back.

Not a fan of latter day Coldplay though and I'm an Aspie.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Exception: There is no crying in baseball
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

Exception: There is no crying in baseball

Bang The Drum Slowly would like to have a word with you. Basically Brian's Song but about baseball. Great breakthrough role by an against type DeNiro.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,098
    If you watch clips like this, it's more than ok..thanks Dimi for share this..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    I wept a bit watching this.
    https://youtu.be/iJG6Hw0wotk?t=2
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Malroth said:

I wept a bit watching this.
    https://youtu.be/iJG6Hw0wotk?t=2

I saw this too a few days ago and the thing is if that was a celebrity woman on Jimmy Kimmel being read those tweets it wouldn't have the same message. In fact the audience would laugh.
    I wonder why?
    teary at Porch, full on weeping to Release. Fuckin best feeling in the world. Thank You Pearl Jam.....Thank You!!!!
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 3,047
    Roger Waters' "The Wall" tour did it to me. There was footage of soldiers returning home from deployment and reuniting with their loved ones displayed on the bricks as they were building the wall. There was one little girl that was sitting, waiting patiently with a neutral expression on her face. As soon as she saw her Dad, her expression changed to the most overwhelmingly emotional face I've ever seen on a human being. Sadness, relief, absolute joy, confusion ....you name it. It was all there at once.

Even typing this now and recalling the image is making me a little emotional.

Geez, thanks for making me feel feelings, Dimi.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dudeman said:

Roger Waters' "The Wall" tour did it to me. There was footage of soldiers returning home from deployment and reuniting with their loved ones displayed on the bricks as they were building the wall. There was one little girl that was sitting, waiting patiently with a neutral expression on her face. As soon as she saw her Dad, her expression changed to the most overwhelmingly emotional face I've ever seen on a human being. Sadness, relief, absolute joy, confusion ....you name it. It was all there at once.

Even typing this now and recalling the image is making me a little emotional.

Geez, thanks for making me feel feelings, Dimi.

thank u for sharing that