Philadelphia night 1 for sale below face

BrentFBrentF Posts: 21
edited April 2016 in The Porch
My friends are getting old. I am stuck with a pair of hard tickets for Phlly Thursday night section 216A. Willing to sell below face, $140 for the pair, and deliver at the show to a willing fan club member. I will also be behind the stage for the show but at least in the building. PM me if interested. Thank you.
P.S. Now willing to split the pair up if someone is looking for one ticket for $70.
Post edited by BrentF on

Comments

• digitmckeedigitmckee Posts: 139
    Please keep me in mind. Flying in to NYC. If my friend wants to go I'll buy those tix
    Too many shows to list:
    From my first show in Hawaii when they opened for RHCP to upcoming 2016 MSG and Wrigley. Seen them in every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
  • BrentFBrentF Posts: 21
    I still have the tickets digitmckee, and will update my posts if I sell them so you will know.
    Thanks for keeping me updated. I'll know by later to ight
    Too many shows to list:
    From my first show in Hawaii when they opened for RHCP to upcoming 2016 MSG and Wrigley. Seen them in every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
    edited April 2016
    Have you figured out if you and your friend will need the tickets?
    UPDATE $140 for the pair, or $70 for one.
    Post edited by BrentF on
    Bump.
    Hey man. My friend cant make it on Thursday so I'll pass.
    Too many shows to list:
    UPDATE $140 for the pair, or $70 for one.
    Oh my......that was a good show.