Coming To New York From Japan ... need a pair for MSG!

Friends, have I got a little story for you...

It's a long story, but a classic Pearl Jam tale really. I've been a fan for 25 years, seen over 50 shows, but in 2003 I read a review on the old tenclub website by a woman who went to see Pearl Jam in Sendai, Japan. She wrote about how she lived on a very remote dairy farm, and had to get up very early to milk her cows before taking a day long train trip to Sendai. Her review of that show gave me CHILLS! I wrote to her and told her how moved I was, and that I was set to see the band at least a half dozen times that year, and I would think of her every time I did!! We became pen pals. I learned that she was British, from London, married to a Japanese dairy farmer. When Pearl Jam played Wembley Arena in 2007 I went to London for the show. She came from Japan for that show and I stayed with her family in London, and gave my extra ticket to her brother. A life long friendship had been built by now, we've been friends ever since, and now she and her brother are coming from London and Japan to see these two MSG shows, and they're staying with me and my wife at our home in New Jersey! God I love Pearl Jam, but even more than that I really love the great friends I have made over the years by following this band! I KNOW you know what I mean. As I said, they have a crappy pair of tickets to MSG #1, so I would really like to get them into MSG #2! I don't personally need to go, tho I'd love to, but me and my Wife are going to Hampton, VA and Greenville, SC shows so I will get my fix this year. If anyone can help, you will be handsomely rewarded! Thanks for listening. Peace. Love. Pearl Jam.
I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!