Options

I'm selling tenclub tickets

No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello

I got one extra ticket for Nijmegen and one for Düsseldorf, the person who's planning to go with me find a job. So I'm selling it, at the regular price of course.

Excuse me in advance if I'm in the wrong thread
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I've PM'm you, hope I got it first! :)
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Yey! Thanks No_CoDeyeah, Rita got a 10c to Nijmegen thanks to you!!!
  • Options
    I'm happy to make you happy !

So It still one ticket for Dusseldorf...
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    einatshaul wrote:
    ?? :eek: she thought she already had it from you last night! she turned down one I'd arranged for her because you told Carlos you had one for her...girl you're playing with people's lifes there! ;)
  • Options
    Result is the same for her, she makes somebody's happy, present is important no matter who's offering in this case
  • Options
    ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    einatshaul wrote:

WOOHOO :D
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • Options
    Result is the same for her, she makes somebody's happy, present is important no matter who's offering in this case
    sure, just saying you have to be careful when you tell people you have a ticket for them.

thanks on Rita's behalf ;)
  • Options
    I do not understand all what is about because my english is not fluent, but as I know I'm selling my spare ticket to a girl who's leaving in Portugal and she thought she had already a ticket but in fact she didn't have.

Wahou what a mess but a the end I can imagine a big smile on her face right now

Ok I'm happy for the lucky ones and sorry for the others, but tickets are already sold to a portugal girl and a mexican guy, Pearl Jam is a great link
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'll take 8 of them :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    skynetskynet Posts: 32
    I do not understand all what is about because my english is not fluent, but as I know I'm selling my spare ticket to a girl who's leaving in Portugal and she thought she had already a ticket but in fact she didn't have.

Wahou what a mess but a the end I can imagine a big smile on her face right now

Ok I'm happy for the lucky ones and sorry for the others, but tickets are already sold to a portugal girl and a mexican guy, Pearl Jam is a great link

thanks a lot friend!!!

hope to meet you in Germany, can't wait for that show!
  • Options
    Bummer - I hate it when I miss out on a 10C Nijmegen that I have been seeking out for weeks cos I have to work!!

Congrats to Rita - you lucky thing!!

Please let me know if you guys hear of any other 10C Nijmegen tix going - just looking for one!
  • Options
    Bummer - I hate it when I miss out on a 10C Nijmegen that I have been seeking out for weeks cos I have to work!!

Congrats to Rita - you lucky thing!!

Please let me know if you guys hear of any other 10C Nijmegen tix going - just looking for one!
    Sorry, the person who had the one I had in mind for Rita, had also 2 other persons interested..so could not tell him to give it to you instead..I mentionned you though..so never know ;)
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    Sorry, the person who had the one I had in mind for Rita, had also 2 other persons interested..so could not tell him to give it to you instead..I mentionned you though..so never know ;)

Thanks!

Hopefully one will come up soon!
  • Options
    skynet wrote:
    thanks a lot friend!!!

hope to meet you in Germany, can't wait for that show!

I'm laughing because if we don't meet each over you can't have the ticket !

So the fact is i'll see your face in Germany, when a french guy meet a mexican one in Germany Pearl Jam can begin to play let's the show begin
  • Options
    skynetskynet Posts: 32
    I'm laughing because if we don't meet each over you can't have the ticket !

So the fact is i'll see your face in Germany, when a french guy meet a mexican one in Germany Pearl Jam can begin to play let's the show begin

thats right hehehe