REAL Pearl Jam Fan

Originally posted in Colombia,SC, fan views which was the wrong place to put it:

I realize it is impossible to please everyone; however, this has to be said: STOP BITCHING! If you are a TRUE Pearl Jam fan, you are happy for ANY opportunity to be in the same building with the band. Who cares if one show is similar to the next? I was at all 4 Florida shows and while I have an opinion on each show, they were all amazing to my boyfriend and I. Met awesome people - some true fans, some idiots and some indifferent - at each show and loved every minute of it all. We'll be at both Philly shows - where I know both will have tons of TRUE fans - and afterward will be left in "PJ withdrawal". Yes, you are entitled to your own opinion, but if you feel the need to complain - stay home and let the rest of us enjoy our time with our favorite band...
We named our dog Mookie!

Comments

• jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    tfreaney said:

Originally posted in Colombia,SC, fan views which was the wrong place to put it:

You would think, a TRUE fan would have known that.
  • tfreaneytfreaney Posts: 26
    My thoughts EXACTLY
    jamburger said:

tfreaney said:

You would think, a TRUE fan would have known that.
    We named our dog Mookie!