Options

Freebie, anyone?

bedface cooper.bedface cooper. Posts: 193
edited May 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
it has indeed gotten a bit boring...
And talking about B/Ping... I still got one unopened pack of DVDs that I bought like the day when Touch Base was shut down. Think I might offer a freebie or two next week. After the Maths-test, of course.

I totally fucked up my Maths-test, now I feel as if I won't ever be able to think again. all those numbers... brrrr.

anyways, freebie for 3. one show for each. there: http://db.etree.org/lapitu you go.

and while we're already at it: anyone able to help me out with a b&p for 06/13/07 - Katowice?
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cd21millercd21miller Columbia, MO Posts: 302
    hey, i'm new at this...you offering a free copy of one of those shows on the list?

if so, count me in and i'll even let YOU pick the PJ show you think i should have.

don't think i have any on that list.

anything i can do for you?
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    me please!! thanks
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    I totally fucked up my Maths-test, now I feel as if I won't ever be able to think again. all those numbers... brrrr.

anyways, freebie for 3. one show for each. there: http://db.etree.org/lapitu you go.

1.oxxys can I pretty please have the Seatle 2000 show...Thanks your the best

and while we're already at it: anyone able to help me out with a b&p for 06/13/07 - Katowice?

P.S. Sorry I would help you out with the above if I had it!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    pearljamnewfpearljamnewf Posts: 204
    Don't know if this is correct, but i'd love to see that tool 06 dvd...

1.oxxys can I pretty please have the Seatle 2000 show...Thanks your the best
    2. pearljamewf tool 06 ...!
  • Options
    hey, i'm new at this...you offering a free copy of one of those shows on the list?
    if so, count me in and i'll even let YOU pick the PJ show you think i should have.
    don't think i have any on that list.
    anything i can do for you?

yes exactly :)
    you're counted in, and... woo, grand decision. I hope I'll be able to make up my mind ;) any preferences in songs?
    1. oxxys can I pretty please have the Seatle 2000 show...Thanks your the best
    2. pearljamewf tool 06 ...!
    3. cd21miller

alright, please PM me your details and include the show you want in that message.
    offer's now closed :)
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    it has indeed gotten a bit boring...

I agree- it sucks that TB is gone- but sweet offer though
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    thanks roger :)

all shows have been brought to the post office today or yesterday, sorry for the delay. it's gonna be the envelope with arseloads of tape on it...
  • Options
    thanks roger :)

all shows have been brought to the post office today or yesterday, sorry for the delay. it's gonna be the envelope with arseloads of tape on it...
    sweet thanks