Pearl Jam, another please play request, for a great reason!!

I have read a lot of the posts where people on here are requesting all sorts of songs for many tear jerking reasons, and see that the guys try to do their best to accommodate. And this very guy has had said tears streaming at times. And the fact that they do this is truly is amazing! So now its my turn! Please play these 10 songs once, twice or at most 3 times, as I am involved in a pj tour pool! Hungerstrike, Thumbing my way, pilate, cropduster, the fixer, who you are, dirty frank, sonic reducer, u, and wma. I stand to win some serious 10c giftcards here fellas!! You cant not play 1 of them, cuz then im screwed!! I personally would prefer dirty frank and hungerstrike at either msg2 or fenway2 as I will be there. so purely for selfish reasons. And please also make these 2 specific shows at least 3 and a half plus hours, with an acoustic set as well, cuz I love acoustic sets. Not asking for an opener or closer (lets not get carried away here!!), just those 10 songs between 1-3 times, for me. not for you (u), just for me!! And would it kill you guys for a footsteps as well??? jeez!!

ps. this is purely a joke not meant to offend anyone at all, if I did, I apologize. purely for entertainment and fun!