Options

Thanks for an Amazing Southern Experience!

stevedsteved Posts: 651
edited April 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
My wife and I have been seeing PJ shows together for 22 years. We had usually gone to 4-6 each tour, sometimes more. We recently had a daughter and took a few years off. She is finally to an age we feel comfortable traveling again and leaving her with my brother and sister. We live in South Florida and just finished all of the shows other than Hampton and camped out for all but one. We want to thank all of the amazing people that we crossed paths with. We had such a wonderful adventure and great bonding not being Mommy and Daddy for a little while. We came home between shows and were never gone more than three nights but the time away was awesome.The shows were absolutely phenomenal and this band keeps getting better and better!

THANK YOU PEARL JAM FOR FINALLY PLAYING THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all those people that think camping out is rediculous, It is not for everyone, but it was great for us! We enjoyed ALL of the people, conversations, new relationships made, time together, we were on the rail 4 times and 2nd row once ( so the seats weren't half bad ) and much less important, but still really cool we got some memorabila as well... And every night I slept in our tent like a baby...

1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

Post edited by steved on

Comments

• Options
    BettrMan21BettrMan21 Chattanooga,Tn Posts: 276
    Great post!! Thank you for sharing and so envious of your haul!!