Options

shows where they played a whole album in order.

opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,093
edited August 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Are there only the two shows (Munich '92 and Torino '06)?
2006: Hartford
2008: Camden 2, Hartford
2010: Hartford
2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
2015: NYC
2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Yes only those two, they made a good start on No Code at the Showbox on 1996.09.14, playing 10 out of 13 however.
    Y'know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Torino was really good, I love Avocado album so I was excited to hear all in one set list.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,093
    are there any compilations that have the "best" live versions for each song on each album?
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    Torino is just awesome. Certainly in my top 10, maybe top 5, boots from 06.
    My first PJ show to witness was at Bonnaroo. How is that for lucky?
  • Options
    are there any compilations that have the "best" live versions for each song on each album?

The Green Habit collection that originated over at RM a few years ago is a good starting point check:

http://www.pearljamamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=928&highlight=green+habit for mp3

or:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=505701 for lossless
    Y'know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to.