West Coast Fall Tour?

What do we think the likelihood is of a west coast fall tour?

I am about to shell out way too much money for tickets to MSG plus a hotel in NYC for the weekend and I would much rather spend that money going to 2, 3, 4? shows somewhere more interesting (and sitting in 10c seats!) instead of lining the pockets of some scalper. I have to believe they will do a west coast tour in sep-dec, why wont they announce it already so we can plan?

If MSG is actually going to be my only opportunity for an arena show this year then I'll spend the money but man, i dont wanna be "part of the problem".

Comments

• Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    edited April 2016
    I feel you man! If they don't do a west coast run I'm really going to regret missing out on the Greenville show as I was targeting that one along with Tampa but at the end of the day couldn't swing Greenville due to family commitments. Missing out on witnessing Vs. played in its entirety is really chapping my ass right now and the only thing keeping me from going completely over the ledge is the hope they'll announce a west coast run here soon. A four night run in the Bay Area would definitely go a long way in helping me get over this! :)

2 night in SF at Bill Graham Civic
    1 night in Oakland at the O.co Arena
    1 night in SJ at the SAP Center

#iwouldgo #soundsgoodtome
    Post edited by Red Mosqito on
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Posts: 614
    It's hard to say what they will do, but that's why I made sure to travel from Seattle for the Hampton and Raleigh shows....at least one of the two worked out. Hoping for a fall tour, though.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    edited April 2016
    same boat here in san diego. I made sure to hit the first two shows of this tour in FL.. Going to try to go to Wrigley too, if I can find some tickets, just in case they dont come out here. If they do, its game on!
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    need to start a rumor...haha...
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• cblock77cblock77 Posts: 36
    Australia and West Coast US dates in 2017.

Let them get a new record together this summer and fall. And its Soundgarden's turn to get their wheels rolling. Matt will soon be busy with that too.
  • slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    very disappointing....
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Was thinking after baseball season?
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh