Options

Columbia GA - What to expect

I've got two GA 10C tickets and haven't been to any shows this tour and was wondering what to expect? I would like to have a pretty good spot in there but don't need to be 2 deep either. How early should I get there? Not holding anyone to it, just wondering based on recent show experiences. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PorchRadioPorchRadio Aurora, IL Posts: 233
    If you are cool being 5 to 7 deep between Eddie and Mike, 1 to 2 hours early should do it. Any earlier would move you a bit more center and up.
    1995 Soldier Field, Chicago
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2013 Voodoo Fest New Orleans, LA
    2014 Moline, IL (No Code)
    2014 Milwaukee, WI (Yield)
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    In greenville we got through security at 7pm and it was quite crowded on Mike/Ed side but we found a nice spot between Ed/Stone (a little closer to stone) probably 8-12 people back (sorry i'm bad at those estimations). We felt like we were pretty close.

Obviously can't guarantee it will be the same in Columbia but that was my one experience with GA
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    badu2fanbadu2fan Posts: 87
    just make sure you are far enough back that speakers are not behind you. Some shows the sound in pit will suck if speakers are above and behind. Hampton had that problem.
  • Options
    KH656807KH656807 Greenville, South Carolina Posts: 6
    I arrived in line around 4 pm in Greenville and was 3rd row GA between Ed and Mike. It was absolutely worth the wait!!!! DO you happen to have an extra GA ticket for sale for Columbia ??
    PM me if so!!!

"And all I taught her was...everything."