Ocean songs Worship Service

brygonbrygon Posts: 49
For tomorrow's Wednesday Worship Service (my weekly radio feature), I'll be playing PearlJam's ocean/water songs. 12-3p ET on WFPK. Listen worldwide at wfpk.org!
www.ishmael.com
www.actforchange.com

Comments

• brygonbrygon Posts: 49
    Today at Noon ET!
    www.ishmael.com
    www.actforchange.com
    About to start. Tune in for some PJ water, wave, and ocean fun. WFPK.org
    www.ishmael.com
    www.actforchange.com
  • brygon said:

I don't recall Pearl Jam ever singing about water.

Just kiddin. Tuned in! Tremor Christ!
  • brygon said:

I don't recall Pearl Jam ever singing about water.

Just kiddin. Tuned in! Tremor Christ!
    I was excited when I read "Wednesday Worship Service – We dive into an artist’s catalog and tell the stories behind the songs"

but after Tremor Christ you played a PJ Harvey song and now it's Les Claypool? That's cool and all but not what was advertised :P

brygon said:

I was excited when I read "Wednesday Worship Service – We dive into an artist’s catalog and tell the stories behind the songs"

but after Tremor Christ you played a PJ Harvey song and now it's Les Claypool? That's cool and all but not what was advertised :P
    Sorry about that. It's been a long running segment and I forget to lay out all of the ground rules every time. With that said, I sprinkle the songs throughout the 3 hours, but tie them in with songs from other folks that match up well. I also give a little backstory on the songs when there's something interesting to put in there.

Just the same, thanks for tuning in!
    www.ishmael.com
    www.actforchange.com