Silent protest?

PJ's protest, activism, call to action is not their silence... BUT THEIR MUSIC! Having a night free of shame for the world, that we have helped to create and sustain, by jamming at a PJ concert would have been awesome. Music, it's used as a source of entertainment or escape from the daily grind of life. Music, has helped many through hard times, depression, anger, confusion and loneliness. Music, it has brought people, generations, strangers and long time friends together for shared experiences of happiness, love and communication. We are all missing out on more than just seeing PJ play live. We are missing out on the feelings of belonging, being accepted, being apart of a community. Missing out on creating special, life long memories with our loved ones, friends and even the new people we would have definitely met. I can put a PJ song on anytime. I can watch a concert they have performed anywhere in the world with YouTube. But what I can't get back, is the feeling I get when I feel like I'm a part of something fun, special, memorable. And thats what I'm missing with the cancelation of the 4/20 show and the inability to financially afford a different state to take my oldest son (17 yrs old) to see one of his favorite band. Another band, Leftöver Crack, is playing Durham in June. Want to talk about music that brings to light the world of corruption, deception and hate in our government, they do a fantastic job. And like PJ, it's their music that's the protest, not their silence.