They should protest by writing better songs

Make a statement by having songs on the next album whose lyrics arent lame as fuck.

And let Stone write the music.
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young

Comments

• Lame fuckin' post ... dick!
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    Mind your manners!
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Mind your manners!

Quoting "lame lyrics?" Odd. Interesting ... but odd.
  • CapnBobCapnBob Posts: 369

Mind your manners!

Debates by replying with a song from the newest album, priceless.... Damn good song too!
    Columbia 2008
    Atlanta 2012
    Wrigley 2013
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Greenville (VS.) 2016
    Columbia 2016
    New Orleans 2016
    Fenway I 2016
    Fenway II 2016
    Wrigley I 2016
    Wrigley II 2016
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,014
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    Posting Guidelines

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.
This discussion has been closed.