Raleigh Merch

They should sell all the merch that is Raleigh specific and give the proceeds to the cause. I don't really agree with their decision, but it is theirs to make. I would buy some, not to support the cause but just to have a piece of that PJ history. I'm sure it would all sell out. Just sucks to see all that stuff go to waste.
I'm still alive..

Comments

• choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    lol this is the entire problem with the pearl jam fan base. instead of sparking a meaningful dialog on an important topic, people are worrying about merchandise.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Not people..just me so far.
    I'm still alive..
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    There have been a ton of comments in various threads about the merch.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    What can Pearl Jam fans who may not even live in NC do?
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Just trying to make some lemonade out of those lemons, choop.
    I'm still alive..
  • HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 532
    Offer the fans who had tickets the merch
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Just picked up a ticket stub from a 95 show they cancelled because the art was cool.