20 years ago they would've played the Raleigh show....

....for protest and to raise awareness if no other reason.Nothing is served by cancelling. You picked up your ball and went home like a pouting, defeated child.

What happened to the band that would stand up and fight for a cause? Remember the Jesse Helms show in '96? Or the band who opposed Bush after 9/11 even while getting booed on stage while doing it? And 2 days before the show you do this? Why not cancel when Bruce did so folks could have gotten refunds and possible gone to a show in VA or SC?

Very disappointed in this decision. Opportunity to use your voice in a public forum in the capital city, minutes away from where the bill was inacted and you bail. So many more great things could have come from playing the show. It could have been epic!

So long, guys. Enjoy your tour.

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,404
    20 years is a long time ago. people change. i know i'm not the same person I was 20 years ago.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,551
    I feel bad for anyone who is 40 and is the same person they were when they were 20. Actually. I feel bad for the people that know that person.
  • patkelly12patkelly12 Posts: 361
    I'm using the same bathroom I used 20 years ago? Does that bother anybody? (Don't worry, it's been cleaned).
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,551

I'm using the same bathroom I used 20 years ago? Does that bother anybody? (Don't worry, it's been cleaned).

That made me laugh