Those of you who had tickets to Raleigh, NC show

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
edited April 2016 in The Porch
if you want to make a commentary on how you feel about it, that is cool, just trying to get a feel for who is being left out, because that really sucks if Raleigh was the only show you were going to see

Those of you who had tickets to Raleigh, NC show 49 votes

only had tickets for Raleigh
28%
serpent boyfarfromglorifiedmoleculardreamingryanjepBIGDaddyWilferrickhead28NDJeff7MalrothNF86022snjones3BMF2004Theiamoralkioskjakescarlett1 14 votes
was at Greenville & had tickets for Raleigh
8%
bootlegger10iwasatpj20PorchRadiocamsjam 4 votes
had tickets for Raleigh & other shows, but did not attend Greenville
38%
In2DeepjdopjBimMayDay10djsmootjordn6971schuey1Given to...ComeToTXRE4790Bird889MT236122Edved007boxer or the bagrvmirror67ambst95DshorbTheCrazyNinja23MichaelM722 19 votes
was at Greenville, had tickets for Raleigh, and have tickets for other shows
24%
cincybearcatAmyMooreGW55735Longest RoadCatwoman1CapnBobpierj53Weston1283joelpignataroNSLAnnr95malphurs72 12 votes

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,404
    my man hank is back!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • only had tickets for Raleigh
    Only show this tour. Decided not to follow the band this time because for the first time in awhile, I'm living in a city they're playing. Oops.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    Sucks, man
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    mcgruff10 said:

my man hank is back!

lol, we will see, just dipping my toe in the water, but we all love Pearl jam so hopefully it's cool
    Crime Dog when they played Vs at Greenville, I had to get in on the setlist thread, but this does suck for the folks who had tickets
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,404

Crime Dog when they played Vs at Greenville, I had to get in on the setlist thread, but this does suck for the folks who had tickets

agreed. it definitely sucks bad.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:

agreed. it definitely sucks bad.
    maybe they can come up with an extra date this year and play at Clemson's football stadium and give everyone who missed out a free GA ticket, and they could easily sell another 40,000 seats, that would be a rocking concert, maybe have Soundgarden co-headline?
    Bump
    that's rough so far 26% of the people this was their only show on the tour, I know I would be pretty broken hearted if that happened to me
  • jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    I'll be going to see widespread panic in Chattanooga on 4/20 instead. A bit of a drive, but it will help with the sting.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
    jordn6971 said:

I'll be going to see widespread panic in Chattanooga on 4/20 instead. A bit of a drive, but it will help with the sting.

love me some widespread panic, would love to see Pearl Jam cover Til The Medicine Takes, would be perfect in a first encore
  • was at Greenville, had tickets for Raleigh, and have tickets for other shows
    Ok stand for what u believe, but dont punish the fans, USE THE MIC to speakout and spark the revolution. What about all the children that were gonna go 2 their first PJ show in Raleigh and now are disappointed for reasons they don't understand. In Greenville, I saw more kids, under 10, than I have ever seen at any concert or festival. This could have been handled so many other ways... :(

Disappointed in Georgia but still on the way 2 Columbia!

Ok stand for what u believe, but dont punish the fans, USE THE MIC to speakout and spark the revolution. What about all the children that were gonna go 2 their first PJ show in Raleigh and now are disappointed for reasons they don't understand. In Greenville, I saw more kids, under 10, than I have ever seen at any concert or festival. This could have been handled so many other ways... :(

Disappointed in Georgia but still on the way 2 Columbia!

well I hope you get a super awesome show, hopefully the band starts before 8:00 so they can play a longer setlist, that would be a good show to bust out one of those 35+ song setlists, since a lot of fans going to the Columbia show were going to the Raleigh show as well
  • BMF2004BMF2004 Posts: 129
    only had tickets for Raleigh
    Super bummed. Missed Bruce last week and PJ this week. Horrible run of luck. :(
  • on2legson2legs Posts: 14,991
    Hank needs to make a limited edition tie dye shirt for the Raleigh show that never was. All profits donated to the cause in NC.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:

Hank needs to make a limited edition tie dye shirt for the Raleigh show that never was. All profits donated to the cause in NC.

lol, that's funny, not wearing as many tie dyes as I use to
    BMF2004 said:

Super bummed. Missed Bruce last week and PJ this week. Horrible run of luck. :(

that really sucks