Options

Raleigh Parking

Where is everyone parking waiting in GA line? Says lots won't open until 5:30. Not many places around to park and walk to Arena.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    72jaybird72jaybird Posts: 44
    Also, where are where are we supposed to park for the merch line that opens at 1:00. and/or the will call that opens at 1:00?
  • Options
    ...meant will call that opens at 3:00.
  • Options
    Just spoke to PNC and the kind lady informed me that parking is set to open at 2:30 ($20/car which is annoying about PNC). She couldn't answer when I asked the next 20 questions. The way her info read, you have to go to will call first before lining up at door (is that normal)? When I told her people would want to line up earlier than that, she said she didn't know where they would go. Don't know of other nearby parking, which would be great just to avoid $40 parking fees (wife and I arriving at different times). Hopefully someone has a better answer for that.
    I'm still alive!
  • Options
    emw0324emw0324 Posts: 3
    I know fair grounds has free parking ... but it's kind of park at your own risk. And there are only a few places that don't get gated up past dusk.
  • Options
    Guess we get to park at home for free. :bawling:
    I'm still alive!
  • Options
    Well so much for that. Onward to Columbia.
  • Options
    Wish I could join- my tour started and stopped in Raleigh.
    I'm still alive!
  • Options
    emw0324emw0324 Posts: 3
    I lost the lottery for all other shows I put in for... Raleigh was all I got :( Hopefully everything works itself out and they will return and we can chat about parking once again! Have a blast in Columbia!