Long time fan, 1st time to GA, please advise

10 Club got me into GA for Raleigh and I'm so pumped! I am a huge fan, but have only been able to attend several shows previously and always felt like I should be rocking down front, so can't wait for this. I can't camp out all night, but what's advice for when to go to arena? 10C booth opens at 3 and doors open at 630. If I get there by 3, will that be good? Also, my wife will catch up to me later; that won't be a problem that she's not with me in line the whole time, right? Lastly, she's 5'2" and nit nearly as big a fan- advice for her to have fun in GA too? Sorry for so many ?s, but realize this is such a rare opportunity, so want it to be as special as possible. Thanks all!
I'm still alive!

Comments

• Weston1283Weston1283 Posts: 4,830
    Where do you want to sit? If you want the rail, you pretty much have to camp as people have been getting there the day before to line up.

If you want anywhere else (anywhere in the Pit is a great view) just get there anytime, obviously the earlier you get there, the closer you'll be.

My girlfriend is 5'1" and she found a spot in between people to stand and had a great time, but you just may have to adjust and find a spot she can see.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Thanks, needed to hear that. Just don't want her to be a sardine in a can.
    I'm still alive!