ISO Raleigh GA for 2 142xxx reserved

Comments

• Forgive my lack of code reading skills here, but what is ISO? Assume 142 is section number. If so, what row?
    I'm still alive!
  • "In Search Of", I've been a 10 Club member since 1995, so my seats should be very good, but I'm looking for general admission.
  • 142000 is my member number. I think they're well above 300000 now. I've been paying my dues for 20 years to keep my seniority.
  • Hmmm, tough. Wish I knew where seats were. Forgot you don't get them til show day either. I have never been on floor and want to, but my wife is short and may not enjoy as much, so a bit hesitant.
    I'm still alive!
  • Yeah...I wish I knew where they were too, the 10C tickets are great, but a bit flawed. Generally speaking, my tickets have been in the 1st 10 rows. Like I said, I've been a member for 20 years and had to mail in a check to Seattle to join, so I can't imagine many people in this region joined and if they did, I wouldn't think many are going to Raleigh on a Wednesday night. But I am!
  • Sorry, tough decision for me. Anything will be better than my past seats. I want floor, just worried wife won't enjoy as much. I may try to call PNC and see if they can offer any clarity. Thanks and keep in touch, but I may just take chance in GA- want to experience, but can't get there much before 3:00.
    I'm still alive!
  • Understood. The floor in Greenville was packed, but I think they were picking up Charlotte and ATL fans since it was a Saturday night(I wasnt on the floor at that one). I figured it would still be pretty crowded, but I like to have the freedom to move around. I've always been happy with my seats ...3rd row center in Va Beach 2000, 5th row mikes side Virginia 2006, 6th row Stines side Columbia 2008....and so on. So I should be in a pretty good spot with visibility. I'm just hoping someone would prefer an assigned seat over GA. There can't be that many 10C members ahead of me for this show. But no worries, just have fun and enjoy the show. If you want to trade, I'll be here.