Philly Wells Fargo Arena

WW187806WW187806 Posts: 558
Hey all. Just wondering what this arena is like, specifically the club seats. Looking to grab a pair and head to the show. Anything I need to know? how are the row ones in the upper level?

Comments

• gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,651
    edited April 2016
    Look online...virtual seat views
  • Sat near the club level in 2013, great seats. Avoid upper level if you can, especially if you have seats even with the stage. They are closer to the action but I spent one concert peering down through the overhead rigging to see a band.
    "I'm not the paper, I'm more like the fold ..."
  • WW187806WW187806 Posts: 558
    whats the club level like, i looked at the virtual thing, its like its on separate box, is that cool? I'm spending unfortunately good money to get second market tix, wanted more opinions before i zero in. Is it better to be the back end of a lower section or front of one of the uppers? is the sound good from the side, or better from across the arena, or doesn't matter, sounds great everywhere?
  • Yo what club box or luxuary suite you in. I've been in building about 100 + times so I know the place like the back of my hand.
  • I'm in club box 2 for pj nites 1/2
    looking at cb 15 side stage

I'm in club box 2 for pj nites 1/2

Have you been in these boxes before.. are they any different than a normal section.... i don't wanna get stuck with the stuffy types