Bump... Will add mystery bonus's for all purchases
  • Options
    press release for vs. still available?
    just got my first press vinyl so it would compliment it nicely
  • Options
    Bump, will do a deal on any item
  • Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,190
    Cool stuff. I'm assuming Chris Cornells autograph is below the word blue, what year was that? I met and drank with him in 96 the night before playing lollapalooza at Molson park and also met him again around 07 when he played at the Phoenix Concert theatre in Toronto, got his autograph both times and it was not rounded, more vertical and almost shaped like a V. I'm not questioning the authenticity, possible it changed from the really early years. One is on a cigarette pack and the other on my ticket stub.
  • Options
    This one is signed by the original line up and also the tour manager which was Chris Cornells wife and the other parts are handwritten. Signed in the 80's before they got massive not sure of the exact year. It was sent directly to Lance Mercer and the comments handwritten relate to them using his photo for the Xmas card. Can provide a Coa from him if required
  • Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,190
    Awesome! Super tall and down to earth guy, great card Cameron, good luck with your sale.
  • Options

Awesome! Super tall and down to earth guy, great card Cameron, good luck with your sale.

Thanks mate

Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Memphis setlist sold, pm me with any offers on anything
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump