LOST Ft Lauderdale posters...please help!

Seeking help replacing our lost beloved Fort Lauderdale posters....we are so heartbroken. Cross posted as I am not sure exactly where the best place to network is. My best friend and I had a mishap with our poster tube on our way through the airport in the wee hours of the night on the way home to Maine after the Tampa show. We have called and filed all the appropriate reports at the airport but do not have much hope. The ocean is my soul food...I do wave photography and when I saw that poster, my heart swelled and spirit lifted... I knew it needed to be in my home. My friend is also the salt of the ocean....a birder and lobster woman....the ocean theme just so strong and sacred for both of us. We have never been into collecting merch, this purchase of the posters that day and the decision to wait in the merch line was purely because it spoke so strongly to us. So unfortunately we do not have anything to trade but of course will pay fair price (including extra for your time waiting in line in the hot sun and all shipping costs!!) and help get posters at future shows (Hampton, Quebec, Fenway) but can't afford or want to support the reselling on eBay for insane prices. I also make spiral bound PJ lyrics books for friends and would be happy to throw one or two in the mix. Ironically I had bought an extra poster and was so excited to hook someone up who also loved it but may have missed out. If you have an extra or know someone who might...please consider us! Hoping some of the wonderful people we have met over the last week l can help us network. This last week was food for the soul on a level I can't even comprehend yet. So grateful.

Comments

• MAMIASTMAMIAST Posts: 40
    I wish you luck
    A few weeks ago my family and I were flying out of Tampa (after an islanders game) and my youngest son left his backpack on the monorail that brings you to the terminal. Someone picked it up and we were able to get before our flight left.
    So there is some hope.

• waveruewaverue Posts: 108
    thank you!!
  • waveruewaverue Posts: 108
    Posters were found and shipped to me!!!!! So grateful!!!