Please play 'Greatest Love Of All' for Randy Watson in Hampton,VA!

coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,460
Thank You. image
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Probably the greatest song request made in the history of this board.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Probably the greatest song request made in the history of this board.

+1
    :rofl:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,460
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,016

Day man was the best
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

CopperTom said:

Day man was the best
    Probably the two greatest song requests made in the history of this board
    Some might also remember him as Joe the policeman from What's Going Down episode of That's My Momma.
    Make it happen Ed
    edited April 2016
    Just a snippet of the song would be fantastic. They did snippet of Surrender. They can make it happen.

This thread is not going away until 8pm Monday night!
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    This would be fantastic. And he's gotta drop the mic and walk off the stage...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    PP193448 said:

Could you imagine how the crowd would react if Ed did that!
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281

PP193448 said:

Could you imagine how the crowd would react if Ed did that!
    At the end of the concert right after Yellow LB...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • CapnBobCapnBob Posts: 369

yeah, good and terrible... LOL
    Columbia 2008
    Atlanta 2012
    Wrigley 2013
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Greenville (VS.) 2016
    Columbia 2016
    New Orleans 2016
    Fenway I 2016
    Fenway II 2016
    Wrigley I 2016
    Wrigley II 2016
  • How about tagging the "She's Your Queen to Be" that Oha sings at the end of Daughter?
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
    I feel good, because I know there's a God somewhere! There's a God somewhere! Turn around ladies for me please! You know there's a God who sits on high and looks down low! Man cannot make it like this! Larry Flynt! Hugh Hefner! They can take the picture, but you can't make it! Only God above, the Hugh Hefner on high, can make it for ya!
  • CapnBobCapnBob Posts: 369
    He helped Gilligan get off the island! If loving the lord is wrong, I don't want to be right! Lmfao
    Columbia 2008
    Atlanta 2012
    Wrigley 2013
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Greenville (VS.) 2016
    Columbia 2016
    New Orleans 2016
    Fenway I 2016
    Fenway II 2016
    Wrigley I 2016
    Wrigley II 2016
    I know this a long shot... But I don't care. For Randy and his band... Sexual Chocolate!
    I believe the children are our future... Thank You.
  • serpent boyserpent boy Posts: 372
    This would be the most amazing request fulfillment ever.

It feels so lovely to be here tonight. Give yourselves a round of applause.
    00: Va Beach, 03: Bristow, 04: Reading, 05: Atlantic City 2x
    06: Camden, Washington DC, 08: Va Beach, Washington DC
    09: Philly 2+3, 10: Bristow, 11: East Troy PJ20 1+2, 13: Baltimore, Charlottesville

This would be the most amazing request fulfillment ever.

It feels so lovely to be here tonight. Give yourselves a round of applause.

This^
    Sexual Chocolate!
    I believe...